The Official September 2017 Study Group Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

FUCK YES
40%
Yeah, kind of
16%
Ehh, hoping for the best
14%
Not prepared but screw it
6%
HAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE LSAT, SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS
24%

Total votes: 50

Barry grandpapy

Bronze

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Post by Barry grandpapy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:44 pm

PT 76

RC: -2
LR1: -1
LG: -0
LR2: -0

Time to get fu#$ed up tonight

littlewing67

Silver

Post by littlewing67 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:45 pm

Last edited by littlewing67 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Barry grandpapy wrote:PT 76

Crushed it! How do manage to block out the hangovers and pull out PT scores like these?

digitality

New

Post by digitality » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:42 pm

1) congrats, that's amazing!!!
2) i'm probably more jealous of your upcoming night than your score, haha. i cut alcohol last week. i saw some video on facebook about the cognitive benefits of drinking only water for a month, and given the fact i need every advantage i can get i'm accepting that video as scientific fact--though i will be drinking milk and orange juice. anyway, pour one out for me. (i mean, don't actually do that, but i just thought i'd say that since i see it in movies all the time)

caramelizedgod

New

Post by caramelizedgod » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:10 pm

jagerbom79 wrote:

Crushed it! How do manage to block out the hangovers and pull out PT scores like these?
See the key is to not get hangovers at all.

https://pedialyte.com/

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:33 pm

caramelizedgod wrote:
jagerbom79 wrote:

Haha touche... I still feel "off" after a night of drinking though even if I drink Pedialyte and take the necessary precautions unless its only a drink or 2.

caramelizedgod

New

Post by caramelizedgod » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:32 pm

jagerbom79 wrote:
caramelizedgod wrote:
jagerbom79 wrote:

Haha touche... I still feel "off" after a night of drinking though even if I drink Pedialyte and take the necessary precautions unless its only a drink or 2.
Yea same kinda. I drink water all day, make sure to eat dinner before going out/drinking, and then make sure to drink water throughout the night. If I do pedialyte, I do half before sleeping and half when waking up. I sometimes take two Advil before sleeping but thats not typically advised.

As we are talking drugs, be safe people. https://nyti.ms/2voahKB

caramelizedgod

New

Post by caramelizedgod » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:35 pm

caramelizedgod wrote:Btw ALL, the paper chase tv series is available here for those that would like law school related tv.
https://www.youtube.com/user/kebu2008/playlists
I'm almost done this and I would highly recommend it to anyone needing something to watch in their downtime.

Silver

Post by AvatarMeelo » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:57 pm

littlewing67 wrote:Scrolling through Reddit when I see this post on the top of /r/all Image

I literally only know who this is because of the LSAT
Please tell me you're not referring to Marie Curie. I'm judging you online and in real life.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

twiix

Silver

Post by twiix » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:11 pm

clueless801 wrote:
littlewing67 wrote:Scrolling through Reddit when I see this post on the top of /r/all Image

I literally only know who this is because of the LSAT
Please tell me you're not referring to Marie Curie. I'm judging you online and in real life.
No, she knows about the 4 year old girl because her picture was in an LSAT problem somewhere.. I think it was PT 57. LR Section. The flaw was that they said "A" nobel prize, and didn't relate it back to discovering radium.

Barry grandpapy

Bronze

Post by Barry grandpapy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:38 am

Pedialyte is a miracle worker. And, I'M GOING TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS OH SH*T!

HesusChrist

New

Post by HesusChrist » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:42 am

Took a 4 day vacation to hit a music festival in Montreal. Hitting it hard until test day, PT or retake every other day at 8:30am to get in sync. BR and drill after.

littlewing67

Silver

Post by littlewing67 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:37 am

Last edited by littlewing67 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:23 am

Just retake, bro

Barry grandpapy

Bronze

Post by Barry grandpapy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:40 am

Mikey wrote:Just retake, bro

DarbyGloss

New

Post by DarbyGloss » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:44 am

[spam]

caramelizedgod

New

Post by caramelizedgod » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:04 pm

Went through the Manhattan rc today and something's were useful but honestly think drilling rc and doing PT's/blind review is the only way I'll be able to improve rc.

Also had a very weird pt yesterday with crazy distractions at my local library(kids running around crazy and the ac on so high that I was freezing) - learned that I definitely need to be going to a university library from now on. Going to just discount that one. At least I went -1 on LG tho lol.

What's everyone's favorite drink/liquor? Going out tonight but might want to divert from the basic Smirnoff Micky...

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:51 pm

caramelizedgod wrote: What's everyone's favorite drink/liquor? Going out tonight but might want to divert from the basic Smirnoff Micky...
I forgot which one I tried but Smirnoff is way too damn sugary to enjoy. It's like 99% sugar lmao.

I'm a basic vodka and cranberry kinda guy

caramelizedgod

New

Post by caramelizedgod » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:56 pm

Mikey wrote:
caramelizedgod wrote: What's everyone's favorite drink/liquor? Going out tonight but might want to divert from the basic Smirnoff Micky...
I forgot which one I tried but Smirnoff is way too damn sugary to enjoy. It's like 99% sugar lmao.

I meant just the normal smirnoff vodka micky, Ive tried some of the other ones but theyre eh. Yea vodka + cranberry or any juice really is what i do rn.

presidentspivey

Bronze

Post by presidentspivey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:38 pm

LOL LSAT
Returned from a weeklong vacation on Monday and took my first PT since getting back. Did a few timed sections yesterday.

PT42
LG: -3 :(
LR1: -0
RC: -1
Scaled Score: 177

Best score ever, and my first at 175+. Those LR and RC scores match up with yesterday's timed sections too. If I could just take the final step on LG I would be brutalizing these things. I was v nervous about spending time away, but I think the vacation was actually quite helpful. I had that intangible, possibly fake "in the zone" feeling. I don't know if that will persist until test day, but I'm optimistic. Will be enjoying several beverages tonight. Cheers, and go Dodgers.
ETA: I do have to start doing these at 8:30 though, which could be a true struggle for this late-riser.

caramelizedgod

New

Post by caramelizedgod » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:45 pm

presidentspivey wrote:LOL LSAT
Returned from a weeklong vacation on Monday and took my first PT since getting back. Did a few timed sections yesterday.

PT42

Best score ever, and my first at 175+. Those LR and RC scores match up with yesterday's timed sections too. If I could just take the final step on LG I would be brutalizing these things. I was v nervous about spending time away, but I think the vacation was actually quite helpful. I had that intangible, possibly fake "in the zone" feeling. I don't know if that will persist until test day, but I'm optimistic. Will be enjoying several beverages tonight. Cheers, and go Dodgers.
ETA: I do have to start doing these at 8:30 though, which could be a true struggle for this late-riser.
Wow that's great, especially since your mistakes are mostly in LG.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:35 pm

caramelizedgod wrote:
Mikey wrote:

I meant just the normal smirnoff vodka micky, Ive tried some of the other ones but theyre eh. Yea vodka + cranberry or any juice really is what i do rn.
Yeah vodka and juice is TCR. I just recently (literally like two days ago) got into beer. I've always hated beer, like seriously hated it, but now I don't think it's that bad

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:39 pm

presidentspivey wrote:LOL LSAT

PT42

Awesome man! Nice work. I leave on Fri for a mini-vacay hoping to generate similar effects. Cheers

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Mikey wrote:
caramelizedgod wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Yeah vodka and juice is TCR. I just recently (literally like two days ago) got into beer. I've always hated beer, like seriously hated it, but now I don't think it's that bad
I usually go for vodka-soda lime when I go out, but also love Scotch or Whiskey ---> Cigar and wine time to time too

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:51 pm

jagerbom79 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
caramelizedgod wrote:
Mikey wrote:

I usually go for vodka-soda lime when I go out, but also love Scotch or Whiskey ---> Cigar and wine time to time too
I for some reason love smoking when I drink. I don't normally smoke, but when I drink I just like, love to lol. So I totally see where you're coming from with the cigar thing

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”