Princeton Review Books Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
kcho10

New

Princeton Review Books

Post by kcho10 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Hey everyone,

For those of you who have tried out the Princeton review Cracking and Premium, what are the differences between the two? Seems like both have only 2 practice tests in them, and so I'm wondering what else is in the Premium that makes it so different (and quite a bit bigger than the Cracking book).

Also, yes I know it's better to go with official material, but I'm running out of practice tests. Thanks in advance

Theory1195

New

Re: Princeton Review Books

Post by Theory1195 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:10 am

I am sure the Premium book has more "features" involved, but Princeton Review generally is not the standard of excellence you want to be using in your prep materials. The first LSAT book I ever went through was the 2015 Princeton Review's "Cracking the LSAT". While it allowed me to see the basics of the test, it cannot hold a damn candle to the LSAT Trainer or Powerscore Bibles (specifically LG & LR). Princeton Review creates their own LSAT questions in effort to save money, and you should only be using real, previously-administered LSAT questions as part of your studies.

Princeton Review was great for the ACT (I took a prep course with them back in high school), but the LSAT isn't really their game. It's sad, but it's true.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”