The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

After I pass the LSAT I'm going to....

get a little sauced.
32%
spark up.
6%
apply to law school.
25%
polish that personal statement i've been sitting on since the 2014 cycle.
12%
vegas.
10%
cry.
15%

Total votes: 119

Alexandros

Platinum

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Post by Alexandros » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Instrumental wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
ashrice13 wrote:Just got to my hotel after checking out the TC. all the class rooms on the first floor consist of long tables and chairs but all the rooms in the 2nd/3rd floor are the small desks connected to the chairs. As long as we're on the first floor and there aren't a ton of people taking the test tomorrow...I think I'll have a ton of room.

The building is pretty cool also which is good...id rather be cold and wear a sweatshirt. I'm also crazy and brought 3 sweatshirts because I couldn't decide which one would be more comfortable tomorrow.

My only concern is that the building only has 3 floors and each floor on has 1 bathroom with 3 stalls. So...that might be interesting.

This is getting real now guys. You're all gonna seriously crush it!!!
Same deal here. I'm like praying I don't get put in the lecture hall with the small pull-out 'desks' attached to the chairs. I think having such little space could be a major impediment. (BUT NOT THAT BIG OF AN IMPEDIMENT BECAUSE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.)
Where did you find that picture of me.

Alexandros

Platinum

Post by Alexandros » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Also: Anyone have any strategies for, like, not freaking out? I've been having heart palpitations on and off all day today.

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Alexandros wrote:Also: Anyone have any strategies for, like, not freaking out? I've been having heart palpitations on and off all day today.
Same. Honestly, advice that is always given but often ignored is to just take 10 seconds to stop, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. Just calm down and that can be helpful. I always take a huge deep breathe before I do a section too

Gold

Post by 20170322 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Just had an amazing relaxing day in the city I'm taking the test in. Feel amazing. I have everything I've ever wanted.

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:43 pm

SweetTort wrote:Just had an amazing relaxing day in the city I'm taking the test in. Feel amazing. I have everything I've ever wanted.
Did the same man! Havent done anything yet today, but today is Awesome!!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Instrumental

Silver

Post by Instrumental » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:54 pm

TheMikey wrote:
Alexandros wrote:Also: Anyone have any strategies for, like, not freaking out? I've been having heart palpitations on and off all day today.
Same. Honestly, advice that is always given but often ignored is to just take 10 seconds to stop, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. Just calm down and that can be helpful. I always take a huge deep breathe before I do a section too
Man I have an annoyed/aggressive outlook on this test: A bunch of pretentious jerk-offs put together 101 bullshit questions to try and keep us out of the law schools we want. Fuck them, can't wait to take a metaphorical dump on their test and give it the deuces.

Gold

Post by 20170322 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:55 pm

jagerbom79 wrote:
SweetTort wrote:Just had an amazing relaxing day in the city I'm taking the test in. Feel amazing. I have everything I've ever wanted.

Got all my freaking out done yesterday. Now, I'm gucci.

Also, got an interview with TFA. The gods are smiling upon me.

Tho this family better get out of the pool so I can do laps.

Rupert Pupkin

Gold

Post by Rupert Pupkin » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:59 pm

SweetTort wrote:
jagerbom79 wrote:

Got all my freaking out done yesterday. Now, I'm gucci.

Also, got an interview with TFA. The gods are smiling upon me.

Tho this family better get out of the pool so I can do laps.
Hell yeah! Congrats!!! THats great. and haha kick em out-- I had a great workout today and feel so relaxed. Think im going to go read in the park and have a cigar to chill out

Shakawkaw

Gold

Post by Shakawkaw » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:01 pm

TheMikey wrote:Pace uni. was great back in June!
Is there a reason you didn't re-register again for this one? I'm wavering between Brooklyn and Pace. UGH. I just don't want to be thrown off by a new TC; but I also don't want to be thrown off by the PTSD of how awful Brooklyn was.

...to anyone registered at Brooklyn College - JK YOU'LL DO GREAT! :mrgreen:

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:26 pm

Last edited by Mikey on Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexandros

Platinum

Post by Alexandros » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:03 pm

Instrumental wrote:
TheMikey wrote:
Man I have an annoyed/aggressive outlook on this test: A bunch of pretentious jerk-offs put together 101 bullshit questions to try and keep us out of the law schools we want. Fuck them, can't wait to take a metaphorical dump on their test and give it the deuces.
Hah! That's a great outlook to have. :)

Went for a run and feeling a bit better now. Gonna make dinner and do 73 LR untimed.

proteinshake

Gold

Post by proteinshake » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:11 pm

bored in my hotel room so I'm gonna go to Target and get a snack / a backup watch for the test just in case.

Instrumental

Silver

Post by Instrumental » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Proctor better let me use my mastermind watch or he's gonna need a proctologist. Am I right guys.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

34iplaw

Gold

Post by 34iplaw » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:24 pm

proteinshake wrote:bored in my hotel room so I'm gonna go to Target and get a snack / a backup watch for the test just in case.
Yeah - I got a long sleeved tshirt from JCrew for the test... and walked around a mall, but one can only do that so much. TBH, I'm pretty tired, and I imagine I'll be lights out by ten. I separated some pages from my games packets, and I'll do those when I wake up in the hotel room. I think I'm going to do most of my warmup in the hotel. I rather not be in my car outside the center doing questions.

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:29 pm

Instrumental wrote:Proctor better let me use my mastermind watch or he's gonna need a proctologist. Am I right guys.
HA

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:30 pm

guys, just think

in 24 hours, we will be free. free af

i forgot what freedom and fun was

proteinshake

Gold

Post by proteinshake » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Instrumental wrote:Proctor better let me use my mastermind watch or he's gonna need a proctologist. Am I right guys.
they will. I'm just bringing a backup in case it breaks, which it won't.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

proteinshake

Gold

Post by proteinshake » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:32 pm

34iplaw wrote:
proteinshake wrote:bored in my hotel room so I'm gonna go to Target and get a snack / a backup watch for the test just in case.
Yeah - I got a long sleeved tshirt from JCrew for the test... and walked around a mall, but one can only do that so much. TBH, I'm pretty tired, and I imagine I'll be lights out by ten. I separated some pages from my games packets, and I'll do those when I wake up in the hotel room. I think I'm going to do most of my warmup in the hotel. I rather not be in my car outside the center doing questions.
yeah I'm gonna warmup while I eat my cereal. I thought about going to the mall but I think I'll just browse the net and eat this banana and Greek yogurt for dinner. also, J Crew Factory has some amazing sweaters for a great price.

Gold

Post by 20170322 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:38 pm

Decided to say fuck it and drink a lot to get to bed. 3 weeks ago I got hella turnt then got a 179, so hopefully it's causation.

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:38 pm

spending my night play bioshock 1 remastered :mrgreen:
proteinshake wrote:
you ever played bioshock?

messedupphoto

New

Post by messedupphoto » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Did anyone here mess up their photo like I did (photo too small). I tried resizing a thousand times but it didn't work and kept accepting my photo so I let it go. Now all of a sudden after printing out the ticket I'm freakin' out cause of how obvious it looks. My fault I guess I know but I plan on bringing 3 pieces of ID would that help.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Dcc617

Gold

Post by Dcc617 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:42 pm

Hey good luck everyone!

Also, get off of TLS. You should be relaxing right now. It will still be here after the test.

34iplaw

Gold

Post by 34iplaw » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:43 pm

proteinshake wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
yeah I'm gonna warmup while I eat my cereal. I thought about going to the mall but I think I'll just browse the net and eat this banana and Greek yogurt for dinner. also, J Crew Factory has some amazing sweaters for a great price.
That's the way to do it.

I'm all about those... the ones with that little V under the crewneck... super comfortable. JCrew fleece is life. I partially went to the mall for that (got sweatpants from the JCrew outlet the other day), to grab a somewhat easy dinner b/c I didn't want to eat after 6:30, and I just wanted to walk around... the hotel / test center is in a really commercial area where you can't really walk.

All the CSPAN/CNN A/V and such guys are already here.

Killing time looking at mac mini stuff... I'll probably grab one of those to dabble in Swift programming.

Alexandros

Platinum

Post by Alexandros » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:44 pm

TheMikey wrote:guys, just think

in 24 hours, we will be free. free af

i forgot what freedom and fun was
I'm so ready to move the fuck on with my life.

etramak

Silver

Post by etramak » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:55 pm

SweetTort wrote:Decided to say fuck it and drink a lot to get to bed. 3 weeks ago I got hella turnt then got a 179, so hopefully it's causation.
MADMAN

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”