Logic Games Drilling By Type: What to Use Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
wtrc

Gold

Logic Games Drilling By Type: What to Use

Post by wtrc » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Do people recommend the Cambridge categorizations and purchasing the PDF's from them, or Powerscore, or something else? Does it not matter?

I did the Manhattan Guide for LG, and don't play on getting the LGB.

Theopliske8711

Gold

Re: Logic Games Drilling By Type: What to Use

Post by Theopliske8711 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:44 pm

The Cambridge stuff are absolutely amazing. I have them as PDFs, printed them at work. I did sets while studying and printed many just to do on the subway or while waiting for the bus or train... pretty much just kept them with me everywhere.

junelsat180

New

Post by junelsat180 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:52 pm

I've just been using the categorization from perplexedconfused in the pithypike thread (it's on the middle of this page and I don't know how to link to it). All the categorization systems are the same, they just use different names but its easy to figure out.

http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... &start=425

HTH

theycallmefoes

Bronze

Post by theycallmefoes » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Theopliske8711 wrote:The Cambridge stuff are absolutely amazing. I have them as PDFs, printed them at work. I did sets while studying and printed many just to do on the subway or while waiting for the bus or train... pretty much just kept them with me everywhere.
From what I've noticed, this seems to be the general consensus among people who drilled LG extensively by type.

However, it seems to me that far fewer people mention drilling LG by type than those who advocate drilling LR by type. But perhaps it just appears that way to me, since I've been paying closer attention to threads about LR.

Still, I have been wondering: Do most of you drill LG by type, or do you stick to full sections?

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:53 am

theycallmefoes wrote:
Still, I have been wondering: Do most of you drill LG by type, or do you stick to full sections?

You should do it both ways. Go by LG types at first as you learn all the types, techniques, etc. and then transition into full sections after you have learned and practiced/drilled all the basics to get familiar with them.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”