Anyone here taken Score It Up(Irvine, CA) LSAT prep company? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
mendelssohn

New

Re: Anyone here taken Score It Up(Irvine, CA) LSAT prep company?

Post by mendelssohn » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:06 pm

I took ScoreItUp and I posted a review earlier in this thread which was a little more nuanced than the wholehearted endorsement found above^. You can also message me if you have questions about the class.

SturGeee

New

Post by SturGeee » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:22 pm

I'm really just going to echo what everyone else has been saying. I used ScoreItUp for LSAT prep a couple of years ago. I liked the idea of a smaller company with a legit instructor. Mark's credentials are a clear indication of the kind of teacher you are getting. Not only was he entertaining and knowledgable but he was really invested in the students, which I think is very unique when you are comparing ScoreItUp to the big name prep courses. And also such a deal comparatively!!!

Obviously how well you do on the LSAT has a lot to do with your dedication and willingness to put in time studying. But having Mark as an instructor certainly makes the process a lot easier. I'm now a 2L at a top law school... so it definitely turned out well for me! Good luck!

Lysander26

New

Post by Lysander26 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Score it up was a simply outstanding LSAT course. My LSAT diagnostic was 159; after completing Score It Up I hit a 175. Mark is a gifted teacher and he kept class fun and engaging with his war stories from his law practice. He is especially talented at disentangling thorny logic problems and helping you do the same on test day. I am very satisfied with the investment that I made in his course and I recommend it to all my law-school-bound friends in southern California.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”