Anyone who used Velocity LSAT for October LSAT? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
bernaldiaz

Gold

Re: Anyone who used Velocity LSAT for October LSAT?

Post by bernaldiaz » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:23 pm

I ordered my stuff Sunday night so I'm just waiting now. Pretty psyched. Going to take the February LSAT

Easy-E

Platinum

Post by Easy-E » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:37 pm

hooma wrote:Probably the 10 week, since I'm not planning on starting until after Thanksgiving, once I get all my apps in. This will be my 4th time taking the test (1st score was more than 2 years ago) so I'm applying with the score(s) I have now and seeing what happens in February. If I do marginally better, maybe it will get me off wait lists. If I do worse, it shouldn't have any impact. If I do way better, then I know I should wait and reapply next year.
Ah true. I think I'm going to do the 12 week plan but start next week so I have a few "sick days" I can fit in.

bernaldiaz wrote:I ordered my stuff Sunday night so I'm just waiting now. Pretty psyched. Going to take the February LSAT
Is this your first time taking?

And I'm pretty excited to get started on Velocity as well, but we'll see how long that lasts :lol:

bernaldiaz

Gold

Post by bernaldiaz » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Is this your first time taking?

And I'm pretty excited to get started on Velocity as well, but we'll see how long that lasts :lol:
Yes first time. I took my first PT last week and did pretty well, but I feel like I need some structure in my study regimen. and everything I have read about Velocity has been great.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”