LR strategy question Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
deputamadre

New

LR strategy question

Post by deputamadre » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 am

Is it better to approach this section question by question, i.e., do one and check the answer and go on? This would be untimed obviously. Or would it be better to do the whole section and check your answers (untimed)?

am060459

Silver

Re: LR strategy question

Post by am060459 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 am

i prefer in multiples of 10. do 10 then check.

spearnreel

New

Post by spearnreel » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 am

deputamadre wrote:Is it better to approach this section question by question, i.e., do one and check the answer and go on? This would be untimed obviously. Or would it be better to do the whole section and check your answers (untimed)?
No, because by checking answer by answer you may accidently get a glimpse of the next answer...not sure how to avoid that. If untimed, you really shouldn't be missing too many anyway so I would prefer doing a whole section.

jjones73

New

Post by jjones73 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:59 am

I always did the entire section and then checked when I didn't time myself. You should really focus on getting the timing down though because that will most likely be what kills you on test day if you have been studying untimed. I did a few tests untimed to get a feel for how the test writers worded the questions, but then did about 25 timed tests in order to prepare.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”