LSAT Study Material Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
February1088

New

LSAT Study Material

Post by February1088 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:15 pm

Some member of this forum pm'd me a useful link to this wonderful site that sells LSAT tests

http://www.cambridgelsat.com/product/lsat/by_bundle/83

I was wondering if its a reliable site to buy from?

I am thinking about getting their entire collection set (tests 1-58) costs $171
Its expensive but I think its a good deal for the entire collection. Would you guys agree?
If I buy their entire collection, it means I don't have to buy stuff like "LSAT 10 Next Actual Preptest" kind of books right?

chewdak

Bronze

Re: LSAT Study Material

Post by chewdak » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 pm

February1088 wrote:Some member of this forum pm'd me a useful link to this wonderful site that sells LSAT tests

http://www.cambridgelsat.com/product/lsat/by_bundle/83

I was wondering if its a reliable site to buy from?

I am thinking about getting their entire collection set (tests 1-58) costs $171
Its expensive but I think its a good deal for the entire collection. Would you guys agree?
If I buy their entire collection, it means I don't have to buy stuff like "LSAT 10 Next Actual Preptest" kind of books right?
It means you have ready online access to all published PTs -- individually, and in many other arrangements.
I looked into this earlier this week. It is a great but certain restrictions do apply.
They sell hard to find PTs 1-6, 7, and 18; also make available various packs, including ALL logic games.
You do not get to download and keep a pdf, the docs can only be viewed a limited number of times with the adobe player.
Make sure you can print okay from within this player, there are some free print documents at that site to try that out.
Unfortunately printing did not work right for me (firefox/chrome w/ ubuntu).
The price is not that different from getting hard copies from Amazon, but you do get several(3?) accesses and you can print copies each time, and several PTs are simply not available from Amazon at regular price.

Traciela

New

Post by Traciela » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:51 pm

It's a nice resource to get tests instantly if you can't wait a week for shipping from Amazon.

Before buying, though, ask yourself if:
1) You have a laser printer (I can't imagine printing them all out with an inkjet :shock:)
2) You really want to print out 2,500 sheets of paper (i.e. 5 reams)

chewdak

Bronze

Post by chewdak » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Traciela wrote:It's a nice resource to get tests instantly if you can't wait a week for shipping from Amazon.

Before buying, though, ask yourself if:
1) You have a laser printer (I can't imagine printing them all out with an inkjet :shock:)
2) You really want to print out 2,500 sheets of paper (i.e. 5 reams)
If you can print, this is a great option. You do not need buy/print out every PTs, unless you want you.

spearnreel

New

Post by spearnreel » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:36 pm

I started with getting the (3) "actual 10" books from craigslist for around $10 a pop so $1 per test. I would go that route first and once you find out just how much fun this test becomes you then expand your collection in the areas you prefer.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”