Saw a Noguchi the other day Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
woodstocker

New

Saw a Noguchi the other day

Post by woodstocker » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:11 am

Visited Albany the last weekend. Was walking in the tunnel underneath the Empire State Plaza where i came upon 2 Noguchi sculptures. They must've been from before FORD influenced him because that shit was negative light. The commemorative plaque which accompanied them was far less convoluted than the insightful passage LSAC subjected us to earlier this month.

Leeroy Jenkins

Silver

Re: Saw a Noguchi the other day

Post by Leeroy Jenkins » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:27 am

*Hands OP a flame-retardant suit*

Relientkate

Bronze

Post by Relientkate » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:24 am

Haha! Worst passage ever.

stratocophic

Gold

Post by stratocophic » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:26 am

I didn't think that one was as bad as the RC from September. I think my flashback to basic physics mid-passage probably helped - honestly the first time I have ever been aided in any way by my hateful, hateful major.

existenz

Silver

Post by existenz » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:46 pm

woodstocker wrote:Visited Albany the last weekend. Was walking in the tunnel underneath the Empire State Plaza where i came upon 2 Noguchi sculptures. They must've been from before FORD influenced him because that shit was negative light. The commemorative plaque which accompanied them was far less convoluted than the insightful passage LSAC subjected us to earlier this month.
Talk-story is still the worst I've seen. Differentiating between "scholarly appreciation" and "clear respect" on question 21 still seems like splitting hairs.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

infynyti

New

Post by infynyti » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:53 pm

hahaha freakin' negative light. at least the passage about the ultimatum game had some modern-day relevance. Also I hope I get taught lots of statutory law when i'm in law school, don't you?

daesonesb

Bronze

Post by daesonesb » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:56 pm

barrinmb wrote:I didn't think that one was as bad as the RC from September. I think my flashback to basic physics mid-passage probably helped - honestly the first time I have ever been aided in any way by my hateful, hateful major.
That intellectual property passage in september really sucked IMO.

stratocophic

Gold

Post by stratocophic » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:04 am

daesonesb wrote:
barrinmb wrote:I didn't think that one was as bad as the RC from September. I think my flashback to basic physics mid-passage probably helped - honestly the first time I have ever been aided in any way by my hateful, hateful major.
That intellectual property passage in september really sucked IMO.
Thaaaat's the one I was talking about. It probably took up between 1/3 and 1/2 of my total time on that section.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”