Urgent: LSAC Question Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
letmelearnlaws

New

Urgent: LSAC Question

Post by letmelearnlaws » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:13 pm

So, I need to know if there's a way to delete an institution listed under the transcripts section of LSAC. I incorrectly added an institution in error. I attended a Study Abroad program through a different U.S. university than the one I attend, so I listed that university under "other institutions", which I now realize was the wrong move (it's also correctly listed, transcript and all, under International Institutions). I need to know how to delete the incorrectly added one quickly because I can't apply with a listed institution that I did not attend. As far as I can tell, there's no way to delete it, and I emailed LSAC asking for help, but their auto-reply said it could take 5 business days. Any way to delete it from my end. Please?

Par0lEvid3nce

New

Re: Urgent: LSAC Question

Post by Par0lEvid3nce » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Send LSAC an email explaining the situation and they'll take care of it for you. (There's no way to manually delete institutions on our end)

ETA: I did the exact same thing before

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post by Barack O'Drama » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:15 pm

Par0lEvid3nce wrote:Send LSAC an email explaining the situation and they'll take care of it for you. (There's no way to manually delete institutions on our end)

ETA: I did the exact same thing before

Yup! (I did the same thing lol)
Last edited by Barack O'Drama on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

letmelearnlaws

New

Post by letmelearnlaws » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:00 am

Thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”