Removed Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Amerision

Bronze

Can I submit my list of institutions to LSAC even though I'm not graduating yet?

Post by Amerision » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:24 am

Pretty much the title. Not applying till Fall 2018, have LSAT score and want to see what my GPA is right now with the LSAC changes. I only have one institution that I've attended and plan to attend, and I'd like to add that on my LSAC account. Bought CAS today and updated all the other information so I'd like to get it all done. Thanks!

My only (probably irrational0 fear is I'll submit list of institutions and then LSAC will be like... oh, you submitted your list of institutions? That means you must be graduating. Your LSAC GPA will no longer be updated and your next few semesters won't count. Good luck applying!
Last edited by Amerision on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cavalier1138

Re: Can I submit my list of institutions to LSAC even though I'm not graduating yet?

Post by cavalier1138 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:10 am

No, submitting does not tell LSAC that you're graduating. Their system actually reads the transcript and figures out whether you have a degree yet.

Mullens

Silver

Re: Can I submit my list of institutions to LSAC even though I'm not graduating yet?

Post by Mullens » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:16 am

If you've only ever gone to one institution then it shouldn't be too hard to convert your current GPA from your transcript into an LSAC GPA.

Return to “Ask a Law Student”