Federal Income Tax Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
Heartwofour

New

Federal Income Tax

Post by Heartwofour » Sun May 28, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi forum,

Does anybody know good audio for fed-tax (law school)?? A google search leads to many resources that I imagine are more geared toward CPA students. Sorry if this is a repeat post.

- First Post.

dabigchina

Gold

Re: Federal Income Tax

Post by dabigchina » Mon May 29, 2017 1:05 am

Good audio what?

Heartwofour

New

Post by Heartwofour » Mon May 29, 2017 1:07 am

dabigchina wrote:Good audio what?
As in podcast lessons or other audio (as opposed to textual supplements) discussing what I can expect to cover in the course. I have an hour long commute and wouldn't mind making the most of it.

dabigchina

Gold

Post by dabigchina » Mon May 29, 2017 1:16 am

Heartwofour wrote:
As in podcast lessons or other audio (as opposed to textual supplements) discussing what I can expect to cover in the course. I have an hour long commute and wouldn't mind making the most of it.
Got it. Afaik there really isn't going to be anything like that beyond what you already found. Fed income tax is pretty easy so I wouldn't waste time with supplements for that anyway.

Are you a 0l? If so, it's a waste of time to do prep before you take fed income tax anyway. Unlike Corp and partnership tax, fed income tax is really policy driven. You would do better listening to your prof and parroting that on the exam.

Heartwofour

New

Post by Heartwofour » Mon May 29, 2017 9:41 am

dabigchina wrote:
Heartwofour wrote:
Got it. Afaik there really isn't going to be anything like that beyond what you already found. Fed income tax is pretty easy so I wouldn't waste time with supplements for that anyway.

Are you a 0l? If so, it's a waste of time to do prep before you take fed income tax anyway. Unlike Corp and partnership tax, fed income tax is really policy driven. You would do better listening to your prof and parroting that on the exam.

I'm a rising 3L. Anybody else?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”