LEEWS-Worth It? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
KME89

New

LEEWS-Worth It?

Post by KME89 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:46 am

Law Exam Essay Writing System. Anyone have any experience using it/taking the class? Pros/Cons?

cavalier1138

Re: LEEWS-Worth It?

Post by cavalier1138 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:55 am

I have not taken it, but I tend to think that there are enough cheaper/free resources for exam prep. I'm also inherently skeptical of websites that are designed like bad infomercials.

If you feel like you need it and have some extra money lying around, go for it. Otherwise, there are plenty of prep books and free guides (some of them on this very site) for exam preparation. Interestingly enough, no one has actually found the "magic bullet" for writing an "A" exam for every class at every law school...

ZVBXRPL

Silver

Post by ZVBXRPL » Tue May 23, 2017 11:04 am

cavalier1138 wrote:I have not taken it, but I tend to think that there are enough cheaper/free resources for exam prep. I'm also inherently skeptical of websites that are designed like bad infomercials.

If you feel like you need it and have some extra money lying around, go for it. Otherwise, there are plenty of prep books and free guides (some of them on this very site) for exam preparation. Interestingly enough, no one has actually found the "magic bullet" for writing an "A" exam for every class at every law school...
Hold up cowboy! I have heard lots of great things about LEEWS. I went ahead and bought it off someone on reddit for $25. Check eBay for it and set an alert if you want it for cheap. I've seen it sell for like $40 on ebay.

amta

Platinum

Post by amta » Tue May 23, 2017 11:54 am

i got it for $50 off TLS. not bad.

Barrred

Bronze

Post by Barrred » Tue May 23, 2017 12:55 pm

Yes. It may seem old/antiquated, but it remains a great system that worked really well for me.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”