Is one LSAT point worth anything? Forum

(Please Ask Questions and Answer Questions)
pyramidenergy888

New

Is one LSAT point worth anything?

Post by pyramidenergy888 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Took in Dec scored a 163 then again in Feb and got a 164... lol. Was accepted to a few schools with my 163. Is that point going to mean anything to schools I've already been accepted to? lol I know it's not much but will they even care at all? Trivial question I know. The answer is probably little or nothing. Still, thought I would post my trivial query to you all because that's what this place is for. Thanks.

Gold

Re: Is one LSAT point worth anything?

Post by 20170322 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:46 pm

pyramidenergy888 wrote:Took in Dec scored a 163 then again in Feb and got a 164... lol. Was accepted to a few schools with my 163. Is that point going to mean anything to schools I've already been accepted to? lol I know it's not much but will they even care at all? Trivial question I know. The answer is probably little or nothing. Still, thought I would post my trivial query to you all because that's what this place is for. Thanks.
I'd update them, but don't make a big deal. Like "Hey! I'm still super excited about being accepted, and just wanted to let you know that I retook the LSAT and scored a 164 this February. Thanks for your time!"

pyramidenergy888

New

Post by pyramidenergy888 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:14 pm

SweetTort wrote:
pyramidenergy888 wrote:Took in Dec scored a 163 then again in Feb and got a 164... lol. Was accepted to a few schools with my 163. Is that point going to mean anything to schools I've already been accepted to? lol I know it's not much but will they even care at all? Trivial question I know. The answer is probably little or nothing. Still, thought I would post my trivial query to you all because that's what this place is for. Thanks.
I'd update them, but don't make a big deal. Like "Hey! I'm still super excited about being accepted, and just wanted to let you know that I retook the LSAT and scored a 164 this February. Thanks for your time!"
Thanks.. I was wondering if I should just leave it be or send some kind of letter. Couldn't hurt.

Gold

Post by 20170322 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:19 pm

pyramidenergy888 wrote:
SweetTort wrote:
Thanks.. I was wondering if I should just leave it be or send some kind of letter. Couldn't hurt.
It could def make a difference, so def let em know.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Ask a Law Student”