Temple 2019 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2019)
Captainduff

New

Temple 2019

Post by Captainduff » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:22 am

Sup guys. Who's joining me in Philly this fall?

Today

New

Re: Temple 2019

Post by Today » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:36 am

Sent in my deposit, pretty sure I'll be heading to Temple this fall. Where are you looking to live?

Captainduff

New

Post by Captainduff » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Today wrote:Sent in my deposit, pretty sure I'll be heading to Temple this fall. Where are you looking to live?

Not sure yet! i'm really cool with any neighborhood near the Broad Street Line or the El. Top 2 are Fishtown or South Philly. I work in south philly now but live at home in jersey, so I also may look to move to the city for the summer, as a way of settling in before school starts. what about you?

Today

New

Post by Today » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Captainduff wrote:
Today wrote:Sent in my deposit, pretty sure I'll be heading to Temple this fall. Where are you looking to live?

Not sure yet! i'm really cool with any neighborhood near the Broad Street Line or the El. Top 2 are Fishtown or South Philly. I work in south philly now but live at home in jersey, so I also may look to move to the city for the summer, as a way of settling in before school starts. what about you?
I pretty much just decided on Temple this week so I haven't looked into the different neighborhoods too much and I'm from central PA, so I'm not too familiar with what's available out there. I have a friend that lives in Manayunk, which I think could be pretty nice.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2019 Forum”