Harvard C/O 2019

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2019)

What section are you in?

1 (AKA THE BEST)
10
18%
2
7
13%
3
9
16%
4
9
16%
5
7
13%
6
6
11%
7
7
13%
 
Total votes: 55

User avatar
MostlyLurking

New
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:18 am

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby MostlyLurking » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:39 am

canadianellewoods wrote:
Are people who have mostly unproductively lurked TLS invited?

+1

User avatar
Oskosh

Silver
Posts: 1029
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby Oskosh » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:32 am

Could somebody tell me how to get to Harvard from the airport on public transport? Not looking to spend money on an uber/taxi lol

HLSGunner420x69

New
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:32 am

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby HLSGunner420x69 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:41 am

Oskosh wrote:Could somebody tell me how to get to Harvard from the airport on public transport? Not looking to spend money on an uber/taxi lol


You can take the T for free from the airport. Take the silver line inbound to South Station. At South Station, transfer to the northbound red line towards Alewife. Get off at the Harvard Square station.

-lemonlyman-

New
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:28 pm

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby -lemonlyman- » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:16 am

HLSGunner420x69 wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Could somebody tell me how to get to Harvard from the airport on public transport? Not looking to spend money on an uber/taxi lol


You can take the T for free from the airport. Take the silver line inbound to South Station. At South Station, transfer to the northbound red line towards Alewife. Get off at the Harvard Square station.


Seconding this, but also just a heads up that despite the name the Silver Line is actually a bus, not a train - that threw me off big time when I first took it to get to the airport.

User avatar
QuentonCassidy

Silver
Posts: 590
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:58 pm

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby QuentonCassidy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:26 am

MostlyLurking wrote:
canadianellewoods wrote:
Are people who have mostly unproductively lurked TLS invited?

+1

Definitely, we don't discriminate against lurkers here at jolly old HLS.

User avatar
Hildegard15

Gold
Posts: 2161
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby Hildegard15 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:19 pm

Soooooo I just signed up for 9 things at the activities fair... :shock:

User avatar
schocolate

Silver
Posts: 1317
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:47 pm

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby schocolate » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Hildegard15 wrote:Soooooo I just signed up for 9 things at the activities fair... :shock:


*slow clap*

User avatar
Dcc617

Gold
Posts: 2327
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby Dcc617 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:23 pm

Hildegard15 wrote:Soooooo I just signed up for 9 things at the activities fair... :shock:


What's going to be funny is when you try to actually do all of them, plus like 3 more.

User avatar
Hildegard15

Gold
Posts: 2161
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby Hildegard15 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:49 pm

Dcc617 wrote:
Hildegard15 wrote:Soooooo I just signed up for 9 things at the activities fair... :shock:


What's going to be funny is when you try to actually do all of them, plus like 3 more.


Image

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby sfoglia » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:43 pm

Hildegard15 wrote:Soooooo I just signed up for 9 things at the activities fair... :shock:


I didn't go to the activities fair.

And these are the two classes of 1Ls at HLS...

HLSGunner420x69

New
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:32 am

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby HLSGunner420x69 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:18 pm

sfoglia wrote:
Hildegard15 wrote:Soooooo I just signed up for 9 things at the activities fair... :shock:


I didn't go to the activities fair.

And these are the two classes of 1Ls at HLS...


Yup. I went, but just barreled through to the journal I wanted and bailed. 5 minute affair. I'm pretty sure that if I didn't make eye contact with anybody, I wasn't really there.

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby sfoglia » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:30 pm

HLSGunner420x69 wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
Hildegard15 wrote:Soooooo I just signed up for 9 things at the activities fair... :shock:


I didn't go to the activities fair.

And these are the two classes of 1Ls at HLS...


Yup. I went, but just barreled through to the journal I wanted and bailed. 5 minute affair. I'm pretty sure that if I didn't make eye contact with anybody, I wasn't really there.


I'm pretty sure I'm never on campus, then.

User avatar
TripTrip

Gold
Posts: 2762
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 am

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby TripTrip » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:20 am

FYI you want to be on one journal with a tiny time commitment (like JOLT) so that you can put it on your resume.

It's the statistical equivalent of getting an extra H.

Sprezatura

New
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:44 am

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby Sprezatura » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:57 am

Hey guys, is anyone else here already behind? Because I definitely have to catch up on reading, and it's only week 3...
Ahhhh.

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby sfoglia » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:00 am

Sprezatura wrote:Hey guys, is anyone else here already behind? Because I definitely have to catch up on reading, and it's only week 3...
Ahhhh.


How behind? Do an all-day study session today. You can do this!

User avatar
crescentstars

Bronze
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:28 am

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby crescentstars » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Sprezatura wrote:Hey guys, is anyone else here already behind? Because I definitely have to catch up on reading, and it's only week 3...
Ahhhh.


I feel this. I've been on schedule with the readings up until now, but this memo is really setting me back...

username8112

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby username8112 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Anyone willing to help me get exams/outlines for a professor who used to teach at Harvard? Would really appreciate it

User avatar
Hildegard15

Gold
Posts: 2161
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Re: Harvard C/O 2019

Postby Hildegard15 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:43 pm

Hope everyone survived their first exam!! If I never have to think about two parties' ex ante incentives for entering a contract ever again, I will be a very happy woman.



Return to “TLS Class of 2019 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests