Page 1 of 291

Not the Sharpest 2L in the Shed

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:33 am
by Gray
Poll Results
OCI? Go-C-I!
Biggest gunner: XYLOCARP
Favorite alcohol: SNOBBY BEER
# Partners: 6-7 tied with 10-15
Why are you going to law school? UNBRIDLED IDEALISM tied with MONEY
So, how's it going? PRETTY SOLID followed up by I AM NOT DEAD YET
Favorite class: TORTS
How many outlines have you started (late October)? THREE (fuck you guys, this was supposed to make me feel better)
Which is the worst? RAILROADS followed up by BOATS
Least favorite class: LRW
On a scale of 1-10, how much are you dreading exams? 8: I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME FEELING TERRIFIED AND RARELY THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE
When are you done? DECEMBER 17
How are your grades? THINKING ABOUT THEM STACKS GROWING SOON
Unchill, unsociable LSAT vs first semester grades poll: EVERYONE IS ABOVE AVERAGE IN EVERY WAY
How hard are you working this semester vs. last semester? SAME tied with LESS (TOP 25% GRADES FIRST SEMESTER) (OBVIOUSLY)


Past Thread Titles
The Final Summer - Y0LO (cr gray)
Help! I'm stuck in a 1L-evator (cr gray)
What the 1L am I doing? (cr OhBoyOhBortles)
You Can't Spell Lunatic Without 1L (cr Kinky John)
Tonight, We Dine in He1L (cr wahrheit)
Fa1Lure is Imminent (cr wahrheit)
The 1Lephant in the Room: Are You Dropping Out (cr xael/pourmetea)
Rainbows and Sm1Les: Everything Is Totally Fine (XYLO!)
WE HAVE NO CH1LL: Kinky John
Done-L: it was one L of a year: msgchiet/access
Don't ask, don't 2L
2Little 2Late

Reminiscing:
Image
Image

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:33 am
by Gray
CHECKING THE FUCK IN

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:35 am
by xylocarp
nominating gray for gunner poll

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:38 am
by Kinky John
xylocarp wrote:nominating gray for gunner poll


seconded

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:38 am
by usn26
Kinky John wrote:
xylocarp wrote:nominating gray for gunner poll


seconded


aye

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:40 am
by Kinky John
do we even need a poll

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:41 am
by RCSOB657
I'll probably have to self nominate. That's just sad on several levels. (I end up gunning for this poll because I will probably gun mildly in class)

My lease starts August 1, Orientation isn't until the 19th-21st. My birthday is on the 21st, and classes start the 24th.

I'm not sure when I'll be moving there but it likely will be sometime between the 8th and 15th.

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:43 am
by xylocarp
Kinky John wrote:do we even need a poll

I have a feeling we have a lot of undercover gunners in our midst. Mack Hambleton? OBOB? Idk man, they kinda seem like the types to talk about how they never do the reading and then sabotage people with fake outlines later

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:44 am
by xylocarp
RCSOB657 wrote:I'll probably have to self nominate. That's just sad on several levels. (I end up gunning for this poll because I will probably gun mildly in class)

My lease starts August 1, Orientation isn't until the 19th-21st. My birthday is on the 21st, and classes start the 24th.

I'm not sure when I'll be moving there but it likely will be sometime between the 8th and 15th.

Self nomination accepted. Gunning for nomination in the biggest gunner poll is possibly a credential worthy even of defeating gray.

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:51 am
by Kinky John
xylocarp wrote:
Kinky John wrote:do we even need a poll

I have a feeling we have a lot of undercover gunners in our midst. Mack Hambleton? OBOB? Idk man, they kinda seem like the types to talk about how they never do the reading and then sabotage people with fake outlines later


I nominate Wahrheit

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:52 am
by Gray
I'm not sure whether I should be proud or offended.

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:54 am
by xylocarp
A graybanner has been added to OP. That means this thread is legit.

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:56 am
by OhBoyOhBortles
Gray wrote:I'm not sure whether I should be proud or offended.


I wouldn't give anyone fake outlines, that's for sure. Xylo, otoh...

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:58 am
by ILoveYou
xylocarp wrote:A graybanner has been added to OP. That means this thread is legit.


Now that this is a legit thread, count me in!

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:58 am
by tealeaves12
checking in :)
i like the banner!

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:01 am
by Gray
Finally, a place to talk about all things 0L. Anyone not slacking and yet for some reason still posting in the senioritis thread will now be redirected here. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Post removed.

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:03 am
by buckiguy_sucks
Post removed.

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:04 am
by Kinky John
buckiguy_sucks wrote:unsure of whether to slack in this thread or the senioritis thread plz advise


this one until this round of the rumble is over

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:05 am
by Gray
buckiguy_sucks wrote:unsure of whether to slack in this thread or the senioritis thread plz advise

Image

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:06 am
by usn26
Gray wrote:
buckiguy_sucks wrote:unsure of whether to slack in this thread or the senioritis thread plz advise

Image


+1

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:07 am
by Hand
howdy

Post removed.

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:07 am
by wonka
Post removed.

Post removed.

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:08 am
by buckiguy_sucks
Post removed.

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:10 am
by xylocarp
Gray wrote:Finally, a place to talk about all things 0L. Anyone not slacking and yet for some reason still posting in the senioritis thread will now be redirected here. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Yeah I haven't been posting in that thread because I'd feel like an imposter since I'm done with my thesis now and quit all of my jobs. I JUST NEEDED A PLACE TO SHITPOST

Re: TLS 0Ls: The Final Summer (Y0LO)

Posted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:10 am
by xylocarp
buckiguy_sucks wrote:Does the fact that like half of the posts in OBOB's thread are from him count against him in the royal rumble?

Number of original posters in the thread is a factor, but we don't know how heavily weighted it is. So it might hurt a little or a lot