. Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
Big Red

Gold

Re: Not the Sharpest 2L in the Shed

Post by Big Red » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:44 pm

do y'all have recruiting bios that are upgraded with where people work 2L summer? I'm pretty interested to see mine, have tried hard not to ask people where they are this summer for fear of the awk moment

foregetaboutdre

Bronze

Post by foregetaboutdre » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:47 pm

Big Red wrote:do y'all have recruiting bios that are upgraded with where people work 2L summer? I'm pretty interested to see mine, have tried hard not to ask people where they are this summer for fear of the awk moment
my close friend asked how much money i will make per week, so there's that

dabigchina

Gold

Post by dabigchina » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Big Red wrote:do y'all have recruiting bios that are upgraded with where people work 2L summer? I'm pretty interested to see mine, have tried hard not to ask people where they are this summer for fear of the awk moment
what is a recruiting bio?

apparently my school has a list of where people are summering but i am too lazy to find it.

Hikikomorist

Platinum

Post by Hikikomorist » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:04 am

dabigchina wrote:

apparently my school has a list of where people are summering but i am too lazy to find it.
I wish my school had this.

Hand

Gold

Post by Hand » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:48 am

Hikikomorist wrote:
dabigchina wrote:
you could just create it yourself, I know you have the skills, and you'll have the time if you cut back on netflix

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:21 am

Being done with note and upper-level writing requirement in the same day is the greatest feeling in the world....now if only I could convince myself outlining should start

LoganCouture

Gold

Post by LoganCouture » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:28 pm

Dr. Nefario wrote:Being done with note and upper-level writing requirement in the same day is the greatest feeling in the world....now if only I could convince myself outlining should start
congrats! outlining should not start ever. cop an old outline, edit it a bit the week before exams and you're golden.

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:47 pm

LoganCouture wrote:
Dr. Nefario wrote:Being done with note and upper-level writing requirement in the same day is the greatest feeling in the world....now if only I could convince myself outlining should start
congrats! outlining should not start ever. cop an old outline, edit it a bit the week before exams and you're golden.
I'm debating that, but so far the classes I made my own for I'm over median and when I use someone else's I'm median

Hikikomorist

Platinum

Post by Hikikomorist » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Dr. Nefario wrote:
LoganCouture wrote:
I'm debating that, but so far the classes I made my own for I'm over median and when I use someone else's I'm median
Is there still a reason for you to be above median?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:52 pm

Hikikomorist wrote:
Dr. Nefario wrote:
LoganCouture wrote:
*questions all of life because Hikiko just made a point that hit home*

...like I guess pride?

ETA: or sudden massive market turmoil

Hikikomorist

Platinum

Post by Hikikomorist » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Dr. Nefario wrote:
Hikikomorist wrote:
Dr. Nefario wrote:
LoganCouture wrote:

...like I guess pride?

The former is a sin. For the latter, grab a pitchfork and demand loan forgiveness.

LoganCouture

Gold

Post by LoganCouture » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Dr. Nefario wrote:
Hikikomorist wrote:
Dr. Nefario wrote:
LoganCouture wrote:

...like I guess pride?

yeah i get that. the latter is behind many an anxiety dream. but really, if that were to happen would good grades really save us?

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:59 pm

Hikikomorist wrote: The former is a sin. For the latter, grab a pitchfork and demand loan forgiveness.
The likeliness of me surviving any job that qualifies for loan forgiveness is like -3.14%
LoganCouture wrote: yeah i get that. the latter is behind many an anxiety dream. but really, if that were to happen would good grades really save us?
*cue final ounce of care left in me being gone*

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Hikikomorist

Platinum

Post by Hikikomorist » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Dr. Nefario wrote:
Hikikomorist wrote: The former is a sin. For the latter, grab a pitchfork and demand loan forgiveness.
The likeliness of me surviving any job that qualifies for loan forgiveness is like -3.14%
LoganCouture wrote: yeah i get that. the latter is behind many an anxiety dream. but really, if that were to happen would good grades really save us?
*cue final ounce of care left in me being gone*
We shouldn't have to get jobs to qualify for loan forgiveness.

Minnietron

Silver

Post by Minnietron » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:03 pm

Hikikomorist wrote: We shouldn't have to get jobs to qualify for loan forgiveness.
Go on...
Last edited by Minnietron on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hikikomorist

Platinum

Post by Hikikomorist » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:06 pm

Minnietron wrote:
Hikikomorist wrote: We shouldn't have to get jobs to qualify for loan forgiveness.
Go on...
Not much more to it. I'm just a big believer in getting free stuff, and there seems to be a broader political push for that (Bernie supporters). If the economy tanks, people are angrier and probably pushing harder for that. But mostly the post about pitchforks was a joke.

buckiguy_sucks

Gold

Post by buckiguy_sucks » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Hand wrote:
Hikikomorist wrote:
dabigchina wrote:
you could just create it yourself, I know you have the skills, and you'll have the time if you cut back on netflix
feel free to make it for our school too

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Minnietron

Silver

Post by Minnietron » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:29 am

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
Hand wrote:
Hikikomorist wrote:
dabigchina wrote:
feel free to make it for our school too
+1, Just don't cut back on Gossip Girl; that is valuable research time.
Last edited by Minnietron on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoganCouture

Gold

Post by LoganCouture » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:49 pm

did surprisingly well last quarter considering how little effort i expended until the week before exams

Gray

Platinum

Post by Gray » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:56 pm

LoganCouture

Gold

Post by LoganCouture » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Gray wrote:
LoganCouture wrote:did surprisingly well last quarter considering how little effort i expended until the week before exams
this is the definition of success
thanks but i'm paranoid about being lulled into a false sense of security and then accidentally failing something bc i gave too few fucks

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

buckiguy_sucks

Gold

Post by buckiguy_sucks » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:24 pm

LoganCouture wrote:
Gray wrote:
LoganCouture wrote:did surprisingly well last quarter considering how little effort i expended until the week before exams
this is the definition of success
thanks but i'm paranoid about being lulled into a false sense of security and then accidentally failing something bc i gave too few fucks
Yes exactly this

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:30 pm

In one month exams will be over. Commence panicking.

radio1nowhere

Bronze

Post by radio1nowhere » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Dr. Nefario wrote:In one month exams will be over. Commence panicking.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

buckiguy_sucks

Gold

Post by buckiguy_sucks » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:43 pm

reading for class at 1130 like a 1L wtf i am 2loling wrong

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”