. Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2018)
browniestasty

Bronze

Re: Georgetown Law Class of 2018

Post by browniestasty » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:08 am

I ended up signing with the 77th.

Anyone happen to know a cheap mover? (Manhattan to DC).

davidagnew

New

Post by davidagnew » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:44 am

Sublet - Capital Hill spacious second floor bedroom - $1000. Located one block from 6th & H St. NE. Available Sept 1st. Option for academic year lease until May 20th. The house looks really nice --- flooring is restored old wood panelling, and the kitchen is recently renovated with modern luxe countertops and appliances. PM me if interested.

hoya17

New

Post by hoya17 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:33 pm

Hey 2Ls. I'm a 3L about to graduate. I was really motivated to minimize my expenses and borrowing, and this worked out really well for me, so sharing for anyone else interested -- and happy to share more detail.

I rented a host, and I host airbnb in a guest room in the house. Overall, I'm out *zero* for rent and utilities, after the money from my airbnb guests and my other permanent roommates. In short, I've been doing this since the start of my 3L year, and the airbnb has been more money, more fun, but also, more work than I expected.

It's a nice house near H St NE, close to campus. There are no local condo/HOA rules, and the landlord is cool with it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2018 Forum”