For Procrastinators: How to Study for the MBE at the Last Minute Forum

Special forum where professionals are encouraged to help law school applicants, students, and graduates.
JDAdvisingLLC

New

For Procrastinators: How to Study for the MBE at the Last Minute

Post by JDAdvisingLLC » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Check out this post to find out how to study for the MBE at the last minute: https://excellenceinlawschool.com/procr ... st-minute/

godfavorny

New

Re: For Procrastinators: How to Study for the MBE at the Last Minute

Post by godfavorny » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:22 am

I have a question that no one can seem to answer. Everyone says to use the real MBE questions but the ones I find have warnings telling you not to use them. One book has the following warning:

The 581 questions contained in this document appeared on MBEs administered between 1972 and 1991. Because of their dated nature, many of the questions may test principles that have been altered by changes in the law and thus are no longer suitable topics to be tested. As a result, some of the answers shown in the answer key may be incorrect under currently accepted principles of law. Further, many of these questions do not reflect the current style of MBE questions, and a number of the questions appear in formats that are no longer used on the MBE.
The questions and answers in this document are provided only for the purpose of providing applicants with a sample of the range and general format of questions that appeared on previously administered MBEs, not as examples of the content currently tested or of the material to be studied for the substance of the examination. Many of these questions are currently in use, sometimes with alteration, by commercial bar review courses under a licensing arrangement with NCBE. Because these questions are available in the marketplace, NCBE is choosing to make them available online.
DO NOT USE THESE QUESTIONS TO STUDY CONTENT FOR THE MULTISTATE BAR EXAMINATION!

So is it worth doing these questions or should I ignore them? This is the book in question:
https://donbushell.com/lawaudio/pdf/MBE ... 061411.pdf

Return to “Free Help and Advice from Professionals”