Law Firm Sponsored Diversity / Intellectual Property Scholarships for c/o 2019 Forum

Special forum where professionals are encouraged to help law school applicants, students, and graduates.
LawPreview

New

Law Firm Sponsored Diversity / Intellectual Property Scholarships for c/o 2019

Post by LawPreview » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:27 pm

BARBRI Law Preview, together with leading law schools, law firms, companies and bar associations, have created an innovative partnership to improve the academic performance of law students during their 1L year. These sponsoring organizations generously fund full scholarships for incoming law students to attend a BARBRI Law Preview summer session so they can learn from the nation’s leading law school professors and attorney lecturers what to expect and how to excel in law school. Some scholarship sponsors also make further investments by mentoring scholarship recipients throughout their 1L year and hiring them into their 1L Summer Associate programs.

This partnership builds a bigger pipeline of successful law students for recruiting at top firms. If you plan to attend one of our 50+ partner law schools and meet the scholarship criteria, please click on the name of the law school below and complete the online application by the application deadline.

Learn more: http://www.lawpreview.com/scholarships

"I was in the New York Law Preview class last year, and I just wanted to say thank you. I received grades and my rank [#1] within the last month, and I am 100% sure that it was the methods and reassurance that I received from the program that helped me so significantly throughout the school year. Not only did I do extremely well in my first year, I also earned an opportunity to be a summer associate at King & Spalding, the firm that offered me a full tuition scholarship for the program. I will forever sing the praises of this program, so please let me know if you need anything."
- Valencia B., Howard University School of Law, Class of 2017

Return to “Free Help and Advice from Professionals”