Free Giveaway!!! The Blueprint for Logic Games Forum

Special forum where professionals are encouraged to help law school applicants, students, and graduates.
BlueprintJason

New

Free Giveaway!!! The Blueprint for Logic Games

Post by BlueprintJason » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Free Kindle Giveaway!!! The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games

Hey TLSers,

So the day you’ve been waiting for has finally arrived! No, not the day you find out on Facebook that your ex-fling is dating someone less cool than you.

I’m talking about Blueprint’s big Kindle giveaway! Between Monday, July 20th at 10am and Friday, July 24th at 5pm, PST, we’re giving away the Blueprint Logic Games book for FREE.

You don't have to own a Kindle in order to get a free copy of the book! You just need the Kindle App, available at the Apple Store or Google Play.

As with everything else in life that’s free, it’s the free* kind of free. But the asterisk-laden details are well worth it.

Here’s how to get it:

• PM me with your email address.* We’ll use this email address to send you the book and also to remind you about a month from now to:
• Write an honest, unbiased review of the book at Amazon, Google reads, or another review site.

That’s it! Now, you may ask why we’re doing such a nice thing for you folks at TLS and the truth is we want you to benefit from the book as the assiduous LSAT takers you are. But we also want to heighten awareness that the book it out there, get some good reviews, and induct a new class of neophytes into the Blueprint solar system so you’ll know just how awesome we really are at the LSAT.

So that’s it! Oh and here’s some additional information about the book if you want it. Stuff like that it was written by Blueprint Principal Matt Riley (179 LSAT score, turned down Harvard Law School to found BP, has helped thousands of LSAT students raise their scores), comes with animated videos for all 35 games in the book, and other nifty stuff.

Thanks and don’t break a fingernail in your haste to PM me!

Jason

*Yes, you’ll be subjected to a newsletter from BP when we get your email address, but you can unsubscribe right away. And, who knows, you may actually like the newsletter, as it’s full of useful LSAT, application, and law school information.
Last edited by BlueprintJason on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueprintJason

New

Re: Free Giveaway!!! The Blueprint for Logic Games

Post by BlueprintJason » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:04 pm

Hey everyone,

Just want to post a reminder that if you want a FREE copy of our Logic Games Kindle Book (see details above), then PM me your email address!

Jason

BlueprintJason

New

Post by BlueprintJason » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:19 pm

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to bump up our giveaway (above). We are giving away a free copy of the Kindle edition of our Logic Games book! See details above and PM me if you want one. You don't have to have a kindle, you can just download the kindle app.

Jason

SirArthurDayne

Gold

Post removed.

Post by SirArthurDayne » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:28 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by SirArthurDayne on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

acacius

New

Post by acacius » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:58 pm

PM'd you.

I will be more than happy to provide a detailed review of the book if this does come to fruition.

jessicapoul

New

Post by jessicapoul » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:44 am

Yeah! i was intrusted to buy "The blueprint for logic games" so tell me the right procedure where should i get it from. ?
Thanks

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Free Help and Advice from Professionals”