Assistant U.S. Attorney (OH): Prosecuting [Federal] Drug Laws Forum

Special forum where professionals are encouraged to help law school applicants, students, and graduates.
LST Radio

New

Assistant U.S. Attorney (OH): Prosecuting [Federal] Drug Laws

Post by LST Radio » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:00 am

I Am The Law is the inaugural podcast produced by Law School Transparency for LST Radio.

Assistant U.S. Attorney (OH): Prosecuting [Federal] Drug Laws

Download this Episode
[url=itms://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/i-am-the-law/id955634521]Subscribe on iTunes[/url] | RSS Feed
LSTRadio.com
Or get updates @LSTUpdates or in our monthly newsletter

This episode is presented by The United States Air Force Judge Advocate General's Corp.

Don't make a federal case of it! Or do. That's a choice left to attorneys for the United States Government.

In this episode, Assistant U.S. Attorney and Cleveland-Marshall College of Law alumnus Mike Hunter details his role in the criminal justice system. From 4th Amendment advice for federal agents making a bust to deciding which cases to take, when to seek indictments, and who to make plea agreements with, Mike tells us how he makes choices in pursuit of justice.

This episode is hosted by Debby Merritt, a law professor at Ohio State University. It is sponsored by Barbri Law Preview and Top-Law-Schools.com.

Episode Links Previous Episodes

jenesaislaw

Silver

Re: Assistant U.S. Attorney (OH): Prosecuting [Federal] Drug Laws

Post by jenesaislaw » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:59 am

This episode ended up being a little longer, but I couldn't stomach cutting anything out. I found Mike really interesting.

Return to “Free Help and Advice from Professionals”