Every LSAT PrepTest Sale Forum

Special forum where professionals are encouraged to help law school applicants, students, and graduates.
Jon McCarty

New

Every LSAT PrepTest Sale

Post by Jon McCarty » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:46 pm

The Thanksgiving week sale is on with Official LSAT PrepTests as low as $2.49!

4-Section PrepTests

5-Section PrepTests
Last edited by Jon McCarty on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jon McCarty

New

Re: Every LSAT PrepTest Sale

Post by Jon McCarty » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:07 pm

Every LSAT PrepTests have the Logic Games section in the current 2-page format. Practice like it's game day!

I<3ScholarlySweets!

Bronze

Post by I<3ScholarlySweets! » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:35 pm

Are these real prep tests from LSAc???

How are u able to sell them on a discount ? Do they not care?

Answer the above questions and if I like your answers I swear I'll buy ten preptests

Jon McCarty

New

Post by Jon McCarty » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:53 am

I<3ScholarlySweets! wrote:Are these real prep tests from LSAc???

How are u able to sell them on a discount ? Do they not care?

Answer the above questions and if I like your answers I swear I'll buy ten preptests
Hey I<3ScholarlySweets!,

These are absolutely 100% Official LSAT PrepTests that are from the LSAC. Every PrepTest, Section, and Drilling set on Every LSAT is composed entirely of real LSAT questions licensed from the LSAC. Each PrepTest that we license from the LSAC has a corresponding licensing fee that must be paid to the LSAC, so we can sell them at any price (even below this fee) as long as we pay the LSAC the fee specified by our licensing agreement (which of course we always do). The only difference you may notice is the old 1-page Games have been converted into the current 2-page Games format so you can practice the way the test will actually be on test day.

Every LSAT does not, and never will, sell simulated or fake LSAT questions/practice tests. Plus with every purchase you get Every LSAT's Tips Sheet which outlines different question types and gives some strategies to identify and tackle them.

I figured since the test is getting close and people may not have the time to get books shipped to them, we'd help out and have a sale on our instant downloads. Hope this clears things up for you!

I<3ScholarlySweets!

Bronze

Post by I<3ScholarlySweets! » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:44 am

Than you very much for the clarification and confirmation that these are indeed real LSAT PrepTests.

I will be buying shortly ;)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Jon McCarty

New

Post by Jon McCarty » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:55 pm

I<3ScholarlySweets! wrote:Than you very much for the clarification and confirmation that these are indeed real LSAT PrepTests.

I will be buying shortly ;)
No problem, good luck in your studies and let me know if you need anything else.

North

Gold

Post by North » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Hey dude. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in offering a prize for this year's rankings prediction contest. Here's this year's thread: http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 2&t=243939. This is the third year I've put it on, and I'd like to continue the tradition of expanding the available prizes. In return for putting up prizes, you’ll get some pretty good exposure for your company in what is a perennially popular thread on TLS (last year’s thread had more than 25,150 page views – that’s more than almost any thread in the Professional’s forum) and also the goodwill of TLSers (I’ve been on this site for about 5 years, and people here love it when the people they ask for advice do this kind of stuff).

PM me if you're interested or have any questions.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Free Help and Advice from Professionals”