Blueprint's 11% Discount and 11 point Score Increase Study Forum

Special forum where professionals are encouraged to help law school applicants, students, and graduates.
BP Robert

Bronze

Blueprint's 11% Discount and 11 point Score Increase Study

Post by BP Robert » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Hey TLSers!

Exciting news from Blueprint HQ: we just released the results of our score study, which we conduct every three years, and Blueprint students averaged an 11-point increase from their first practice test to their best practice test.
In celebration of the 11-point increase, we’re offering an 11% discount on Blueprint fall courses (both online and classroom) from now until October 5th. Simply sign up online with the discount code ‘BP11’ or give us a call to register.

Some more details:
- 88% of students increased their score by 5 or more points.
- 59% of students increased their score by 10 or more points.
- 26% of students increased their score by 15 or more points.
- 52% of students scored 160 or higher.
- 34% of students scored 165 or higher.
- 16% of students scored 170 or higher.

The score increase study was conducted in the spring of 2014, and included all qualifying students in Blueprint classroom courses across the country. To qualify for the study, students had to take all four proctored practice tests given in the course. The study excluded self-study students who did not attend a live class. Repeat students were also excluded. The score increase was calculated from students’ first practice exam to their best score. Using the first to last practice exam convention, the average score increase was nine (9) points. The score increase data was calculated by the accounting firm of BPE&H using test results taken directly from the Blueprint database.

You can check out more details at http://blueprintlsat.com/lsat/score-increases/.

mattsmith216

New

Re: Blueprint's 11% Discount and 11 point Score Increase Study

Post by mattsmith216 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:52 pm

What's the average increase for a person who starts the BP course at 160?

nlee10

Gold

Post by nlee10 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:54 pm

BP Robert wrote:Exciting news from Blueprint HQ: we just released the results of our score study, which we conduct every three years, and Blueprint students averaged an 11-point increase from their first practice test to their best practice test.
In celebration of the 11-point increase, we’re offering an 11% discount on Blueprint fall courses (both online and classroom) from now until October 5th. Simply sign up online with the discount code ‘BP11’ or give us a call to register.

I already paid for a live fall class...is there a way to take advantage of the new promo?

BP Robert

Bronze

Post by BP Robert » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:34 pm

mattsmith216 wrote:What's the average increase for a person who starts the BP course at 160?

Well the official study didn’t measure at specific points along the score spectrum, but I just had the folks at the office run the numbers internally. It looks like students who scored between a 160 and a 165 on their initial PT averaged an 8.2-point increase, and 58% of them scored above 170.

The sample size for students who scored exactly a 160 was very small, but they averaged an 11-point increase and every one of them ended up scoring above 170.

BP Robert

Bronze

Post by BP Robert » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:37 pm

nlee10 wrote:
BP Robert wrote:Exciting news from Blueprint HQ: we just released the results of our score study, which we conduct every three years, and Blueprint students averaged an 11-point increase from their first practice test to their best practice test.

I already paid for a live fall class...is there a way to take advantage of the new promo?

Sure:) Just give the office a call (1-888-4-BP-PREP) before your class starts, and they’ll apply the discount retroactively. However, it’s not combinable with any other discounts - if you used a different coupon code during registration, this promotion will replace that one (if it's more valuable, of course).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

BP Robert

Bronze

Post by BP Robert » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Less than two weeks until the September test folks! For those of you looking to wait until December, give us a call in LA :)

MEAhrnsbrak

Bronze

Post by MEAhrnsbrak » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:28 pm

BP Robert wrote:
mattsmith216 wrote:What's the average increase for a person who starts the BP course at 160?

Well the official study didn’t measure at specific points along the score spectrum, but I just had the folks at the office run the numbers internally. It looks like students who scored between a 160 and a 165 on their initial PT averaged an 8.2-point increase, and 58% of them scored above 170.

The sample size for students who scored exactly a 160 was very small, but they averaged an 11-point increase and every one of them ended up scoring above 170.
This is really good to hear! I've been scoring mid 160's and wasn't sure if I'd be able to bump my score over 170 with a class or not.

BP Robert

Bronze

Post by BP Robert » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:01 pm

I suppose there are no guarantees in this business but I can promise you that any instructor we've got on board would feel a heavy cloud of shame above their head if they couldn't get you those last half dozen points haha

So yes, getting over 170 is very very doable:)

BP Robert

Bronze

Post by BP Robert » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Those feels that you're feelin', we're feelin' them too!

http://blueprintprep.com/lsatblog/lsat- ... -the-lsat/

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

BP Robert

Bronze

Post by BP Robert » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:44 am

As we head into the last week before the September test, check out Blueprint's blog, Most Strongly Supported, for tips on preparing during the crucial days ahead!

TLSuser2014

New

Post by TLSuser2014 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi! Would it be recommended to purchase the Online Blueprint course if I only have two months to study? Also, what are the average increases students see in taking this course over a 2 month period? Thank you!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Free Help and Advice from Professionals”