New Manhattan LSAT Books (4th ed)!! BOOK WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Forum

Special forum where professionals are encouraged to help law school applicants, students, and graduates.
manillabay

Bronze

Re: New Manhattan LSAT Books (4th ed)!! BOOK WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:42 am

Christine,

Can you please send me the Manhattan RC 4th edition? I thought RC was my best section but after scoring -6 on it I am concerned. You and I both know that I produced some stellar poems on this thread. I will consider buying all the other guides if you please send me the RC. I am a contributor on your forum and am a decent guy who has been all over this thread soliciting attention to your books. You should thank me for probably 2-4 book sales because of said solicitation. I just want to please ask you because I am poor and need this book. I am running out of time here and have done everything possible to warrant a free book. My poems were superb and you know I was just joking about that one poem where I mixed up your name.

Thanks.

eljefe1

Bronze

Post by eljefe1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:58 am

Is that right, Manillabay? That's an interesting interpretation, to say the VERY least.

manillabay wrote:
rebexness wrote:
manillabay wrote:Get powerscore LRB. And google tips on RC. It doesn't take a whole lot of intricate strategies, you know
Get Manhattans LR, not PS.
Um ok? LRB is great. Have you even used it douche?

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:04 am

I think Manilla is a troll. Nothing he says makes sense.

eljefe1

Bronze

Post by eljefe1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:04 am

Yea, I'm an outlaw, son. But sometimes, when some ne'er do-well rubs me the wrong way and makes my whiskey go down wrong, I'll go to the backyard, dig up my old marshall's badge and shine it.

eljefe1

Bronze

Post by eljefe1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:06 am

I don't think he/she's a troll, puts in too much effort. I just think he/she's a dumbass.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:10 am

eljefe1 wrote:I don't think he/she's a troll, puts in too much effort. I just think he/she's a dumbass.
It's a heroic effort. Also, s/he has made some misogynist remarks elsewhere, so I assume it's a he. But it could be a female who hates females.

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:13 am

You guys are annoying as fuck and need to stop shitting over my free book requests. I love Manhattan and just because I recommended PS doesn't mean I don't. I'm poor as shit and need Christine to do right and give me the book I deserve.

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:15 am

manillabay wrote:You guys are annoying as fuck and need to stop shitting over my free book requests. I love Manhattan and just because I recommended PS doesn't mean I don't. I'm poor as shit and need Christine to do right and give me the book I deserve.
manillabay wrote:Obamcare?
Medicare part D?
These things aren't for me..
What I need is
a beer and a section of RC
Oh, please, RC, please do find me

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:19 am

BillPackets wrote:
manillabay wrote:You guys are annoying as fuck and need to stop shitting over my free book requests. I love Manhattan and just because I recommended PS doesn't mean I don't. I'm poor as shit and need Christine to do right and give me the book I deserve.
manillabay wrote:Obamcare?
Medicare part D?
These things aren't for me..
What I need is
a beer and a section of RC
Oh, please, RC, please do find me
What's your point? That's just one of my MANY poems that got people to post their poems here anyway.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

mornincounselor

Silver

Post removed.

Post by mornincounselor » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:52 am

Post removed.
Last edited by mornincounselor on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WaltGrace83

Silver

Post by WaltGrace83 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:13 am

manillabay wrote:Christine,

Can you please send me the Manhattan RC 4th edition? I thought RC was my best section but after scoring -6 on it I am concerned. You and I both know that I produced some stellar poems on this thread. I will consider buying all the other guides if you please send me the RC. I am a contributor on your forum and am a decent guy who has been all over this thread soliciting attention to your books. You should thank me for probably 2-4 book sales because of said solicitation. I just want to please ask you because I am poor and need this book. I am running out of time here and have done everything possible to warrant a free book. My poems were superb and you know I was just joking about that one poem where I mixed up your name.

Thanks.
I am usually not one to start drama on a freakin' internet forum but who the hell do you think you are? Most of us are broke college students. What makes you so special? I wouldn't get mad at this comment at all if it wasn't for your generally annoying/unhelpful/disruptive attitude on this forum. Who the hell PM's someone else and says "Are you a girl? ...because I want to see if I should be your friend." From what I can see, you hardly "solicit" for Manhattan. In fact, I remember you praising other books and recommending them OVER manhattan. You don't contribute ANYTHING helpful on the forum. I seriously doubt if you will become a mature adult one day if your attitude on this forum is indicative of your attitude in real life. Christine is doing us all a huge favor for even giving us an opportunity to get books for free and you get pissy because you didn't get one. Are you serious?

WaltGrace83

Silver

Post by WaltGrace83 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:16 am

Can someone close this thread? the winners have been announced and, quite frankly, we don't need to bother Christine about this anymore.

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:17 am

WaltGrace83 wrote:

Thanks.
I am usually not one to start drama on a freakin' internet forum but who the hell do you think you are? Most of us are broke college students. What makes you so special? I wouldn't get mad at this comment at all if it wasn't for your generally annoying/unhelpful/disruptive attitude on this forum. Who the hell PM's someone else and says "Are you a girl? ...because I want to see if I should be your friend." From what I can see, you hardly "solicit" for Manhattan. In fact, I remember you praising other books and recommending them OVER manhattan. You don't contribute ANYTHING helpful on the forum. I seriously doubt if you will become a mature adult one day if your attitude on this forum is indicative of your attitude in real life. Christine is doing us all a huge favor for even giving us an opportunity to get books for free and you get pissy because you didn't get one. Are you serious?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:35 am

WaltGrace83 wrote:

Thanks.
I don't even know where to go with that. But that say something about you, doesn't it? YOU got a free book and now you're going to try to attack others who HAVEN'T and are asking NICELY to have it? That's quite honestly rude.

BillPackets

Gold

Post by BillPackets » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:41 am

manillabay wrote:
WaltGrace83 wrote:

Thanks.
I don't even know where to go with that. But that say something about you, doesn't it? YOU got a free book and now you're going to try to attack others who HAVEN'T and are asking NICELY to have it? That's quite honestly rude.
BillPackets wrote:
WaltGrace83 wrote:mmmmk.

eljefe1

Bronze

Post by eljefe1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:40 pm

The goal of this thread has unfortunately been momentarily lost. Just to rehash:
eljefe1 wrote:I wasn't even thinking of getting an RC guide for LSAT prep...

The 4th Edition RC guide is, how do I say it? Absolutely amazing. I consider myself a very strong reader, and frankly I did't think I would need this guide, let alone any RC guide, to help me prepare for the RC section. Well, if you feel this way, as I did, do yourself a favor: just get the damn book. I've only just skimmed the first few chapters and I've already gained so much valuable information, along with an ENTIRELY new way of approaching RC. From the very beginning of the guide, where the MLSAT tutors describe the method of "reading for the scale", I was hooked. Along with the awesome strategies, there are multiple "drill" sections where you can immediately test MLSAT's advice on legit LSAT RC passages and questions. Good stuff. No... GREAT STUFF!!!

Do yourself a favor and just get it. https://www.manhattanlsat.com/storeitem ... 61&catid=1

I'm even considering buying the logical reasoning guide. we shall see...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:42 pm

eljefe1 wrote:The goal of this thread has unfortunately been momentarily lost. Just to rehash:
eljefe1 wrote:I wasn't even thinking of getting an RC guide for LSAT prep...

The 4th Edition RC guide is, how do I say it? Absolutely amazing. I consider myself a very strong reader, and frankly I did't think I would need this guide, let alone any RC guide, to help me prepare for the RC section. Well, if you feel this way, as I did, do yourself a favor: just get the damn book. I've only just skimmed the first few chapters and I've already gained so much valuable information, along with an ENTIRELY new way of approaching RC. From the very beginning of the guide, where the MLSAT tutors describe the method of "reading for the scale", I was hooked. Along with the awesome strategies, there are multiple "drill" sections where you can immediately test MLSAT's advice on legit LSAT RC passages and questions. Good stuff. No... GREAT STUFF!!!

Do yourself a favor and just get it. https://www.manhattanlsat.com/storeitem ... 61&catid=1

I'm even considering buying the logical reasoning guide. we shall see...

You know you didn't deserve that shit. I wrote like 20 plus poems. Christine is being such an ugh

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

eljefe1

Bronze

Post by eljefe1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:46 pm

manillabay, please go lurk somewhere else.

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:50 pm

eljefe1 wrote:manillabay, please go lurk somewhere else.
We'll see who does better on the LSAT..

eljefe1

Bronze

Post by eljefe1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:52 pm

manillabay wrote:

I took it without prep in Feb. and outscored you. Sorry, pal .

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:53 pm

eljefe1 wrote:
manillabay wrote:

I took it without prep in Feb. and outscored you. Sorry, pal .
Oh you outscored me and I haven't taken it yet? That makes so much sense.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

eljefe1

Bronze

Post by eljefe1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:56 pm

No score gets you no where. Keep pretending that your prep will help you achieve your life's goals.

In the meantime, I'd like to share this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPWU59Luoc

eljefe1

Bronze

Post by eljefe1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:02 pm

Maybe law school just isn't your calling. Maybe the law isn't your calling. Maybe it's not mine either. I highly suggest that you evaluate your goals, look at what you derive meaning from, and question whether law school and ultimately the practice of the law will allow you to achieve this end. Maybe you, and this even applies to me, can better serve ourselves and others by more responsibly approaching our futures and budgeting where we place our efforts.

I encourage you to become involved in your local community, if you haven't already.

http://www.idealist.org/

manillabay

Bronze

Post by manillabay » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:12 pm

Whatever dude, I just think Christine should be banned if she's going to do what she did here.

jk148706

Gold

Post by jk148706 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:19 pm

ManillaBay is marching toward John1990 status.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Free Help and Advice from Professionals”