Blueprint LSAT Prep's ongoing ask-an-instructor extravaganza Forum

Special forum where professionals are encouraged to help law school applicants, students, and graduates.
Mq666

New

Re: Blueprint LSAT Prep's ongoing ask-an-instructor extravaganza

Post by Mq666 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:18 pm

22 or 23 questions on logic game section of December 2016 lsat? Trying to reach a consensus. Thanks

aalvez

New

Post by aalvez » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:06 pm

Blueprint Mithun wrote:By the way, I recently wrote a blog post over at Blueprint's blog, Most Strongly Supported, detailing my prep journey. It might be useful and/or inspiring for some of you, so give it a read. Feel free to ask me any questions about it, too!

https://blueprintlsat.com/lsatblog/lsat ... lvaratnam/

Just read your blog, I feel much better about my timeline. I started working on prep in October and I'm planning on taking February LSAT. I am working on logical reasoning, what strategies did you find good for this section? Right now I feel horrible about that section, I've heard mixed reviews about the LR Powerscore bible and I'm about 3 chapters in and haven't seen any diagramming yet. Did you find diagramming to be beneficial? If so, which book did you find had the best strategies for this section?

Blueprint Mithun

Bronze

Post by Blueprint Mithun » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:49 pm

TXguy2016 wrote:Hello,

I was wondering is Blueprint planning on making a book for the LR section of the exam? If so, do you know a general timeframe as to when it might be released?

Thanks

Good question! I'm not actually sure myself, but I'll ask and let you know!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Free Help and Advice from Professionals”