Aid for Constitutional Law Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Jcanqueen12

New

Aid for Constitutional Law

Post by Jcanqueen12 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:44 pm

Anyone know of a good outline for Constitutional Law? I'm a foreign attorney from a common law jurisdiction taking NY July 2019 Exam. I'm having a problem grasping the law from the lecture handouts and the outlines with Themis. The information is there but for some reason I can't seem to connect the dots. Thank you!

Wild Card

Silver

Re: Aid for Constitutional Law

Post by Wild Card » Sat May 25, 2019 12:57 am

Chemerinsky's Constitutional Law is the very best supplement for the American law school class.

What you could do if you were desperate is read the sections corresponding to the topics covered by bar exam--though ultimately you'd still be better off doing as many practice questions as you can.

Jcanqueen12

New

Re: Aid for Constitutional Law

Post by Jcanqueen12 » Sat May 25, 2019 9:12 am

Wild Card wrote:Chemerinsky's Constitutional Law is the very best supplement for the American law school class.

What you could do if you were desperate is read the sections corresponding to the topics covered by bar exam--though ultimately you'd still be better off doing as many practice questions as you can.

Thank you!!! I think practicing questions is a good idea. I will try that and see how I feel about the subject after maybe 100 questions.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”