NY Ethics CLE by Tomorrow Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Anonymous User

NY Ethics CLE by Tomorrow

Post by Anonymous User » Tue May 21, 2019 8:37 pm

So I just became aware that I need to complete an ethics CLE credit by tomorrow. I'd like to avoid seeking an extension. Any ideas on where I can get an ethics credit on short notice? Unfortunately I can't use a PLI on-demand class because I'm newly admitted---It has to be either in-person or simulcasted. (PLI also doesn't appear to have anything with ethics credit coming up tomorrow.)

It's been years since I've had to turn to TLS for advice, but I feel like you guys might know best.

Anonymous User

Re: NY Ethics CLE by Tomorrow

Post by Anonymous User » Wed May 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Extensions are literally NBD. You just send in a signed pdf. Check out the New York State Bar Association for in-person ethics--I did a really cool ADR/Mediation two day thing with them last year when I had this same issue--newly-admitted, couldn't get the ethics in on time. They give you a decent extension and then you have to get to a place where you can get in-person ethics in the next few months. You got this!!!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”