UBE Study Materials for someone who has passed once. Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
sponge268

New

UBE Study Materials for someone who has passed once.

Post by sponge268 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:01 pm

I'm taking the UBE this summer and I'm trying to decide what materials to use for study. I previously passed the bar in a non UBE state, but that state utilized all of the components of the UBE, so I've done the MPT, MEE, and MBE before. The last time around I used Kaplan's prep service. I don't think I need to use that again, especially considering its cost. Further, since I'm working I won't have as much time to watch all of the video lectures and whatnot.

I've read good things about Studicata, and am strongly considering using it. Does it cover everything you would need to know for the UBE? If not, what supplements would you recommend? I also still have some of my old books from Kaplan.

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: UBE Study Materials for someone who has passed once.

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:15 pm

If your Kaplan books are still up to date, they should cover the substantive law that you need. As for essays and MPT, the best prep is probably the very recently released material from the NCBE. Nothing beats working through official essays and MPTs. And for the MBE, either the NCBE recently released material or Adaptibar. Those who have passed can certainly study differently than those who are first-timers. But a bit depends upon how long ago you took the exam.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”