MEE- care to share MEE topics from bar prep courses? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Poets

New

MEE- care to share MEE topics from bar prep courses?

Post by Poets » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:32 am

UBE or other MEE - Anyone cares to help me and share MEE topics that bar prep courses have picked for the February 2019? You do not need to reveal the name of a bar prep course or specific fact patterns, if you prefer. Btw, the fact pattern is likely to be very similar/identical to one of the past exams.

Themis, Barbri, Kaplan, etc.

I did not purchase any bar prep course, sorry for not contributing to this thread :cry:

Poets

New

Re: MEE- care to share MEE topics from bar prep courses?

Post by Poets » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:27 am

I think that essay questions (and MBE questions too) in the bar prep courses are taken from past exams - just wanted to check which past exams I should look at prior to the test, since I am working full-time.

pfunkera

Bronze

Re: MEE- care to share MEE topics from bar prep courses?

Post by pfunkera » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:00 am

You need to know the MEE subject material and more importantly, what is tested most. I would suggest trying to buy the Barbri Conviser mini-review to focus those efforts. I took the Feb 18' exam so it has been a while, but I think NY released the MEE questions with model answers. You could get a sense of what they asked but the bar prep courses do not know specifically what will be asked. If they did, then what would be the point of studying everything. The bar prep classes do offer a number of essay questions for each topic.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”