2019 July NY Bar Exam Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
shengeh

New

2019 July NY Bar Exam

Post by shengeh » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:58 pm

Hi all, may be a bit early but I am starting a thread for those who are planning and will be taking the NY Bar in July 2019. I am currently still contemplating which Bar Prep course to buy but leanjng towards Kaplan. I welcome suggestions!

A little bit about me, I am a foreign education applicant living in London, UK and would love to meet others who are studying for the NY Bar too! I am working full-time currently but hoping to take the whole of July off to study, but will have to study part time for most of the course. Would be great if we can get a whatsapp group and/or study group going.

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: 2019 July NY Bar Exam

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:20 pm

As an initial matter, give Barbri, Kaplan, and Themis a call and ask them how each is different than the other. You might learn something about one that is better for you personally. All these companies provide essentially the same material, but I'd imagine that there are differences among them and now would be a good time to learn about those differences.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

sadapplicantwhy

New

Post by sadapplicantwhy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:18 pm

shengeh wrote:Hi all, may be a bit early but I am starting a thread for those who are planning and will be taking the NY Bar in July 2019. I am currently still contemplating which Bar Prep course to buy but leanjng towards Kaplan. I welcome suggestions!

A little bit about me, I am a foreign education applicant living in London, UK and would love to meet others who are studying for the NY Bar too! I am working full-time currently but hoping to take the whole of July off to study, but will have to study part time for most of the course. Would be great if we can get a whatsapp group and/or study group going.

Most of my classmates in US law school use the Barbri. I am gonna take the July too. Just sent you a message on Whatsapp.

aw1719

New

Post by aw1719 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:24 pm

If you want to use Barmax, so here's 10% off all products!
http://barmax.refr.cc/awbarexam

t0l1s

New

Post by t0l1s » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:16 am

Aiming at J19 as well!
UK-trained, Greek attorney here!
Good luck to all of us and may God save our souls!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”