12/20/18 NYLE question Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Cop2lawyerNYC

New

12/20/18 NYLE question

Post by Cop2lawyerNYC » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:51 pm

I’m taking the dec 20 New York law exam and was wondering if there was a breakdown of questions per section. Basically, are some sections tested more than others?

Calbears123

Bronze

Re: 12/20/18 NYLE question

Post by Calbears123 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:02 pm

Having problems with Examsoft. Trying to do the mock exam but it just says there is no exams currently available. I tried refreshing but no mock exam shows up. Anyone have this problem? I might have to call examsoft in the morning.

Cop2lawyerNYC

New

Post by Cop2lawyerNYC » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Calbears123 wrote:Having problems with Examsoft. Trying to do the mock exam but it just says there is no exams currently available. I tried refreshing but no mock exam shows up. Anyone have this problem? I might have to call examsoft in the morning.
I had a similar problem. There are 2 things:
1. You need the newest version of examsoft. So I reinstalled it.

2. The user ID and password is different from the one you used for the bar exam. It defaults to that one so just clear it and type in your new credentials. Don’t forget to select NYLE from the drop down menu

Calbears123

Bronze

Post by Calbears123 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:09 pm

Cop2lawyerNYC wrote:
Calbears123 wrote:Having problems with Examsoft. Trying to do the mock exam but it just says there is no exams currently available. I tried refreshing but no mock exam shows up. Anyone have this problem? I might have to call examsoft in the morning.
I had a similar problem. There are 2 things:
1. You need the newest version of examsoft. So I reinstalled it.

2. The user ID and password is different from the one you used for the bar exam. It defaults to that one so just clear it and type in your new credentials. Don’t forget to select NYLE from the drop down menu
I got it fixed. My problem was I used Examsoft for a previous NYLE (had to withdraw from sept exam for various reasons) and had to “deregister” from that exam. The option was under settings...once I did the mock exam popped up for me to download.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”