State Specific MC Questions Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Knazzaro

New

State Specific MC Questions

Post by Knazzaro » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:38 pm

Hey all - I am taking the February FL exam and using Themis. I have a lot of materials to help with MBE, but I cannot seem to find any practice questions for the FL multiple choice portion. I finished the ones that Themis had - anyone know where I can get more FL specific practice questions?
Thanks!

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: State Specific MC Questions

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:28 pm

It's quite difficult to find good material for the Florida multiple-choice portion. Some advice:

Understand the subjects that are tested on multiple choice rather than essays. You want to study these subjects differently since you'll need to know the very fine details of these subjects. Although it helps to work through questions, unlike with the MBE, these questions do not aim so much to trick or to trap you into distractors. Instead they are just going to test you on the finest details within the subjects. So you need to know these subjects cold. Spend much more time reviewing outlines. Let me put it this way: a person who spent all of their time mastering the outlines and working through no practice questions would be fine. That said, a little practice can't hurt.

The average is about 1/2 correct for each subject. Get 3/4ths correct and all those extra points carry over to the essays. You are well on your way to passing part A of the exam if you excel at Florida multiple choice.

~Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”