Massachusetts July 2018 exam Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
JoeSeperac

Massachusetts July 2018 exam

Post by JoeSeperac » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:52 pm

If you failed MA in J18, do you mind posting your written scores in this thread (e.g MEE 3,3,3,2,1,2 MPT 3,4 Total scaled written 127.8, Total score 263). I'm trying to figure out the MA scale for someone but need more scores to do it. Thanks.

M13D10

New

Re: Massachusetts July 2018 exam

Post by M13D10 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:39 pm

Joe, do you mind posting the scale when you find out? Also, do passing scores help you at all?

Houstonttt

New

Post by Houstonttt » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:34 am

up

JoeSeperac

Post by JoeSeperac » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:54 pm

M13D10 wrote:Joe, do you mind posting the scale when you find out? Also, do passing scores help you at all?
I received enough MA scores to make a J18 calculator:
https://ubeessays.com/massachusetts-ube ... alculator/

I can't tell you much about the J18 MA scaling except that it appears low (while this is just a guess, MA may be shedding their status as “Passachusetts” to prevent UBE forum shopping). MA uses a 1-7 scoring scale so I can't compare it to any other UBE states I have scales for, nor can I compare it to past MA scales since this is the first MA UBE exam.

As to passing scores, I am always interested. If you tell me your scaled MBE and total score, I can estimate your raw MBE score along with how you did nationally compared to other examinees. If you also have your MBE subscores, I can tell you how you did on each MBE subject (# corrrect):
https://seperac.com/subscoreform.php

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”