Baroutlines.com???? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
ScurryRay

New

Baroutlines.com????

Post by ScurryRay » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:38 am

Anyone ever use baroutlines.com? I am trying to take the South Dakota bar exam and there are very few places that sell materials for that exam. This place offers outlines for $49.99 and I just paid via Pay Pal and they took the payment but the materials do not show as available or that I am registered. I have emailed and called them in the past and received no reply. Wondering if they are defunct or a scam at this point. Anyone have any experience with them?

FappleJax

New

Re: Baroutlines.com????

Post by FappleJax » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:41 am

Avoid them. I bought a course and the MBE booklet from them last year. I had access to the online materials, but the book never came. I haven't heard from them in over a year despite numerous calls and emails.

ScurryRay

New

Re: Baroutlines.com????

Post by ScurryRay » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:42 pm

FappleJax wrote:Avoid them. I bought a course and the MBE booklet from them last year. I had access to the online materials, but the book never came. I haven't heard from them in over a year despite numerous calls and emails.
Thanks. They sent me one email back not addressing my issue but have ignored everything else. What a scam. I am going to report them to the appropriate consumer agency. Thanks.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”