UBE unofficial transcript request Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Yankees1313

New

UBE unofficial transcript request

Post by Yankees1313 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:06 am

I found out I passed the bar this week! However, I am curious about individual scores and how I did in particular sections. Does the UBE unofficial transcript give any of that information?

TheJuryMustDie

Bronze

Re: UBE unofficial transcript request

Post by TheJuryMustDie » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:43 am

Yankees1313 wrote:I found out I passed the bar this week! However, I am curious about individual scores and how I did in particular sections. Does the UBE unofficial transcript give any of that information?
I would imagine so! That's what transcripts are for I suppose.

b290

Bronze

Re: UBE unofficial transcript request

Post by b290 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:51 pm

Yankees1313 wrote:I found out I passed the bar this week! However, I am curious about individual scores and how I did in particular sections. Does the UBE unofficial transcript give any of that information?
UBE Transcripts are really for when you do a UBE Transfer, and it only shows that you scored ___ for that particular administration. I'm not familiar with any info being on there other than that.

My $.02

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”