July 2018 UBE takers: How did you feel about the MEE/MPT vs how you actually did? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Cop2lawyerNYC

New

July 2018 UBE takers: How did you feel about the MEE/MPT vs how you actually did?

Post by Cop2lawyerNYC » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:32 pm

With all the talk centered around the MBE, how about the MEE/MPT? those that got your results back: how did you feel on the essays? how did you do on the essays when the results came out?

AZ123

New

Re: July 2018 UBE takers: How did you feel about the MEE/MPT vs how you actually did?

Post by AZ123 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:07 pm

I felt really confident about it, and I ended up with a great written score. There was only one essay I didn't feel great about, but I think everyone struggled with the se essay.

Jdsquared87

New

Re: July 2018 UBE takers: How did you feel about the MEE/MPT vs how you actually did?

Post by Jdsquared87 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:28 pm

Felt really good about the written portion for the July 2018 UBE. Unfortunetly, results haven't been teleased in my state as of yet but- I will post again as soon as I know whether my gut was right!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”