Seperac Tutoring/Outlines Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
JDlaw17

New

Seperac Tutoring/Outlines

Post by JDlaw17 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:45 am

Any thoughts on Seperac outlines or tutoring services?

In J18, I failed the MS Bar Exam--my MBE was 126, MEE was 129.5, 1-MPT was 123.2 (did not finish). My four weakest subjects on MBE were K, Property, Criminal, and Torts. I scored POORLY in contracts--I really need someone to tutor me in this area. No offense, but my contracts professor was horrible in law school--difficult to understand and both exams were "open book."

Has anyone ever used Seperac's outlines or tutoring services? I will be taking the Alabama Bar exam in February 2019 (260 passing score; 50% MBE; 50% MEE/2-MPT's) and REALLY need a STRONG MBE and stronger MEE/MPT. Any tips, thoughts or opinions on HOW to get me over the hump so I can get a 260+ in Alabama would be GREATLY appreciated!!! As you can see (other than the one MPT), I was pretty close to a 130 in the MBE and MEE, but I would like stronger scores in February! Thanks so much!!

perplixityparanoia

New

Re: Seperac Tutoring/Outlines

Post by perplixityparanoia » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:36 pm

I would highly recommend Seperac tutoring. It may sound like an exaggeration but trust me if no other bar prep course worked for you in the past, Seperac will work for you in your next attempt if you do the work exactly what he tells you to do.

kris4842

Bronze

Post by kris4842 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:12 pm

I was a re-taker this July so I am still waiting for my results. If I did pass this time, it is all because of Seperac. The outlines are amazing but be prepared, it is a lot of material. If you follow the plan you will do great. I highly recommend.

b290

Bronze

Post by b290 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:47 am

JDlaw17 wrote:Any thoughts on Seperac outlines or tutoring services?

In J18, I failed the MS Bar Exam--my MBE was 126, MEE was 129.5, 1-MPT was 123.2 (did not finish). My four weakest subjects on MBE were K, Property, Criminal, and Torts. I scored POORLY in contracts--I really need someone to tutor me in this area. No offense, but my contracts professor was horrible in law school--difficult to understand and both exams were "open book."

Has anyone ever used Seperac's outlines or tutoring services? I will be taking the Alabama Bar exam in February 2019 (260 passing score; 50% MBE; 50% MEE/2-MPT's) and REALLY need a STRONG MBE and stronger MEE/MPT. Any tips, thoughts or opinions on HOW to get me over the hump so I can get a 260+ in Alabama would be GREATLY appreciated!!! As you can see (other than the one MPT), I was pretty close to a 130 in the MBE and MEE, but I would like stronger scores in February! Thanks so much!!
I know someone who passed using JoeSeparac's stuff (NY UBE) and she was a retaker, so obviously I'd recommend. As for tips, I listed some here:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... #p10353944

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... #p10354092

Modify to your own situation :D Good luck!

My $.02

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”