Does anyone have mbe Qs like the real thing? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
E&H

New

Does anyone have mbe Qs like the real thing?

Post by E&H » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:54 pm

Just wondering if any company has mbe Qs like the real bar.. I'll probably take Adaptibar but I'd like to know opinions of recent takers..
Tia

Cop2lawyerNYC

New

Re: Does anyone have mbe Qs like the real thing?

Post by Cop2lawyerNYC » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:25 am

E&H wrote:Just wondering if any company has mbe Qs like the real bar.. I'll probably take Adaptibar but I'd like to know opinions of recent takers..
Tia
After this last exam, I’d recommend Barbri. I used to get annoyed that they would test the sub, sub rules and nuances—but it actually worked. Also, almost all the bar companies use real NCBE questions; barbri doesn’t—they make up their own. You can always supplement the Barbri ? With Adaptibar or barmax to get real NCBE questions.

maroon175

Bronze

Post by maroon175 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:26 am

Cop2lawyerNYC wrote:
E&H wrote:Just wondering if any company has mbe Qs like the real bar.. I'll probably take Adaptibar but I'd like to know opinions of recent takers..
Tia
After this last exam, I’d recommend Barbri. I used to get annoyed that they would test the sub, sub rules and nuances—but it actually worked. Also, almost all the bar companies use real NCBE questions; barbri doesn’t—they make up their own. You can always supplement the Barbri ? With Adaptibar or barmax to get real NCBE questions.
I would not recommend Barbri for MBE questions. Yes, Barbri questions test on sub rules and nuances, but the style and formatting of the questions are very different from NCBE questions. NCBE questions tests your legal analysis skills, whereas Barbri questions test how well you can remember something you read in their mini outline.

So wherever you ended up turning to as a source for questions, just make sure that the questions are former NCBE questions. These are questions that were tested in prior bar administrations, so they are as close as you can get to the real thing. Adaptibar, Emanuel's Strategy & Tactics and question packs directly from the NCBE website will be your best bet.

Jdsquared87

New

Post by Jdsquared87 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:42 am

I used Emmanuels strategies and tactics for the mbe. Well worth the small investment.

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:41 pm

Very much recommend the released NCBE questions. Not perfect but the best we've got. The most recent 210 questions that they've released and sell on their website are especially helpful.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

kiadak231

New

Post by kiadak231 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:19 pm

I am not sure how many of the Themis questions are actual bar ones but I can say that when I took the bar last week I saw several questions that were word for word with themis ones.

sprintin23

New

Post by sprintin23 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:56 pm

Use the real NCBE questions from the website. You will be glad you did. I did not even bother to practice on the vendor questions.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”