Practice Questions Night Before MBE Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
maroon175

Bronze

Practice Questions Night Before MBE

Post by maroon175 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:38 pm

Bad idea? Could anyone who's taken the bar speak to how how you spent your afternoon/evening after Day 1 of the bar and/or what you would recommend?

Underoath

Bronze

Re: Practice Questions Night Before MBE

Post by Underoath » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:47 pm

I am going to do practice MBE questions just because why not? LOL.

FinallyPassedTheBar

Bronze

Post by FinallyPassedTheBar » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:16 pm

I did MBE question sets the night before the MBE, and also did a few in the morning of the MBE.

justanotheruser

Bronze

Post by justanotheruser » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:58 am

Passed the 2/18 CA bar here.

After getting back to my hotel after Day 1 (essays/PT), I took it easy with dinner + TV until about 7:30/8:00 PM. I think I reviewed my google doc of MBE rules/answer explanations, did a shorter set of 20 mixed MBEs, and reviewed my google doc one more time before watching some TV and going to bed.

I also woke up early on Day 2 (6:00-6:30 AM) and did a short mixed set (15 questions?) just to get into the groove of things first thing in the morning. I did not look at the answers/results.

Good luck!

Tony48

New

Post by Tony48 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:36 pm

Passed Florida last year. I did a set (maybe 20 or 25) in the evening, focusing mainly on my weakest subject.

Do some studying if you want, but don't overdo it. You want your mind to be at ease and not in a frantic, panicked state. I didn't study at all in the morning. At that point, you're not going to learn/retain anything new.

bananatopia

New

Post by bananatopia » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:41 pm

I did a set of 50 question, and then like 20 in the morning, but I also hadn't touched an MBE question in the last week of studying, so I needed the refresher.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”