Rough time these last few days Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
tiffannybrown

New

Rough time these last few days

Post by tiffannybrown » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:05 pm

Anyone else?

This is the second bar I have taken. The first one was after law school, 3 years ago- + remember just running on pure adrenaline my last few days. I

Now three years later, I feel like this entire studying process has been too much for me. I feel like my brain has just shut down and I can't get myself to focus, when I still have a lot of things to do.

Findedeux

Bronze

Re: Rough time these last few days

Post by Findedeux » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:40 pm

I've been part-time studying since March so fatigue can definitely set in.

And it's definitely harder when these subjects aren't fresh in your mind.

That being said, we are only a few days out so do your best and soon it will be all over.

If you passed before you will very likely pass again.

Mobster1983

New

Re: Rough time these last few days

Post by Mobster1983 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:46 pm

tiffannybrown wrote:Anyone else?

This is the second bar I have taken. The first one was after law school, 3 years ago- + remember just running on pure adrenaline my last few days. I

Now three years later, I feel like this entire studying process has been too much for me. I feel like my brain has just shut down and I can't get myself to focus, when I still have a lot of things to do.
Take a break from studying. Go to the beach, watch a movie, go for a hike. Let your brain relax and recharge. IMHO, it is better to do this than continue to keep stressing yourself out. Do limited practice sets over the next few days as refreshers. You have already studied everything. I personally think a lot of people fail the bar because they just get too hyped up and cannot focus on test day.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”