NY Bar Help/Advice Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
ericray21808

New

NY Bar Help/Advice

Post by ericray21808 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:02 pm

Hey,

With 2 weeks left, what is the best approach to memorize the rules for the essay portion?(Really worried about this because of all the topics and material there is) Anybody passed recently and can give me any feedback on if they give points if you are having trouble with the rule and basically make it up. Also, I was wondering how people are studying for these next 2 weeks to prepare. I am really worried and trying to see the best approach to take with the time we have left. I was told it's really the MBE that will make or break you(not sure how true that is). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

bdadon

New

Re: NY Bar Help/Advice

Post by bdadon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:18 pm

I am taking this exam too. I didn't do too well on the MBE Simulation with Barbri. My plan is to really go in this week, stay longer than I have to and master everything. I am making a short essay approach for each MEE subject. Then I am focusing on the topics I got wrong on the MBE sim. Then next week, I will only study but get full 8 hours of sleep each night to be well rested for the exam. Just practice practice practice. I know it's tough, I have been trying not to panic but two weeks is a good enough time to learn enough to bullshit and pass. We got this!

ericray21808 wrote:Hey,

With 2 weeks left, what is the best approach to memorize the rules for the essay portion?(Really worried about this because of all the topics and material there is) Anybody passed recently and can give me any feedback on if they give points if you are having trouble with the rule and basically make it up. Also, I was wondering how people are studying for these next 2 weeks to prepare. I am really worried and trying to see the best approach to take with the time we have left. I was told it's really the MBE that will make or break you(not sure how true that is). Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”