Water Rights (Real Property) Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Nightcrawler

Bronze

Water Rights (Real Property)

Post by Nightcrawler » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:33 pm

I can't seem to find them on the list of MBE topics. Did they take them away? Were they ever on the list? It's little info to memorize but I still would love to not even bother. Anything helps.

http://www.ncbex.org/pdfviewer/?file=%2 ... ment%2F201

Nicolena.

Bronze

Re: Water Rights (Real Property)

Post by Nicolena. » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:18 am

Nightcrawler wrote:I can't seem to find them on the list of MBE topics. Did they take them away? Were they ever on the list? It's little info to memorize but I still would love to not even bother. Anything helps.

http://www.ncbex.org/pdfviewer/?file=%2 ... ment%2F201
I thought it fell under zoning. I may be wrong though.

Findedeux

Bronze

Post by Findedeux » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Would lateral and subjacent rights fall under this too because I don't see those on there either?

Smiddywesson

Bronze

Post by Smiddywesson » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:29 pm

Barbri took your money, all $4000 of it, and didn't even do the most basic thing one would expect of a coach. They didn't tell you what's no longer being tested. Riparian Rights? LOL!

Take a big red magic marker and cross out about one third to one half of the materials Barbri is SHRIEKING you have to learn in a matter of nine weeks. Throw away all that crap about practice essays. These are timed essays, you don't have time to demonstrate your literary skills, just the law and facts. You graduated law school didn't you? That's all you need. In the middle of a maelstrom, survivors don't worry about the niceties of their one millionth essay in their life, they focus on what has to be NAILED DOWN for the MBE. There are no word games and double negatives, no Latin distractors and persuasive rationalization tidbits on the essays. That's where you need to focus.

The most brutal time constraints in this experience are not on the test, it's in the preparation, and you guys paid a company that considers this critical prep time as nothing, they squander it on silly things.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”