can you tear papers out on the CA bar exam? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
estefanchanning

Bronze

can you tear papers out on the CA bar exam?

Post by estefanchanning » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Especially for the performance test. Are we allowed to tear out the cases for quicker reference?

LockBox

Bronze

Re: can you tear papers out on the CA bar exam?

Post by LockBox » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:49 pm

estefanchanning wrote:Especially for the performance test. Are we allowed to tear out the cases for quicker reference?
Yes, but that is annoying as shit. Second, if you need to tear pages out rather than just flipping back then you aren't doing something right.

estefanchanning

Bronze

Post by estefanchanning » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:54 pm

LockBox wrote:
estefanchanning wrote:Especially for the performance test. Are we allowed to tear out the cases for quicker reference?
Yes, but that is annoying as shit. Second, if you need to tear pages out rather than just flipping back then you aren't doing something right.
How am I not doing something right? There's a "right" way to take an exam? Gtfo

estefanchanning

Bronze

Post by estefanchanning » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:55 pm

LockBox wrote:
But also thx for the answer

LockBox

Bronze

Post by LockBox » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:25 pm

estefanchanning wrote:
LockBox wrote:
But also thx for the answer
lol, ok so my background is the girl next to me literally ripped every page out of the book. Each. One. I couldn't figure out why she thought that would be helpful. Additionally, you're right - there is a right way to do it, and that is whatever way works for you. So, rip away if that's what you need to do. My advice would be that you don't rip it out, write as you read along and keep in mind that the goal is the same: if you were the person receiving the memo/brief/whatever that PT is, what would you want it to look like? What would make it understandable? Persuasive? Cogent. Always keep that in mind when you're preparing the whole thing.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”