Barbri: What's Best to Skip Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
SoCalTacos

New

Barbri: What's Best to Skip

Post by SoCalTacos » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:03 am

AMPs? Knowledge Checks? Lectures? Something else?

It seems finishing the course is infeasible, so what have people found best to skip?

nixy

Gold

Re: Barbri: What's Best to Skip

Post by nixy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:06 am

I didn’t read the long assigned outlines. (Not sure if they still include them though.)

sprinx

New

Post by sprinx » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:24 am

Are you having a difficult time keeping up with the set goal of completion? Or are you moving tasks to be completed the next day? Just curious because it is possible to complete the course in time (and with some spare time as well).

I know some people don't watch the lectures, but only because they are unhelpful to some. I watch all of the lectures at 1.5x speed at least. I can even watch some at 2x speed if the lecturer talks slow enough. IMHO, I wouldn't just cut things out to get through the course. That said, this is your bar prep so you should do what works for you. What parts of the course do you find unhelpful?

SoCalTacos

New

Post by SoCalTacos » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:43 pm

Having trouble keeping pace with each day. I went to a quarter-system school, and therefore started about 1.5 weeks late.

Law&coffee

New

Post by Law&coffee » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Knowledge checks and AMPs were only added 3-4 years so you can probably skip those.

Long outlines can be skipped.

I watched the lectures on a faster speed.

not guilty

Bronze

Post by not guilty » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:51 pm

carcollector wrote:Hey super random but how did you get the Conviser Mini Review on PDF. It would be amazing if I could get a copy on PDF. I have the actual book but it would so much more convenient on PDF. Thanks!
Probably a better thread for your question..

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”