Emanuel Strategies & Tactics for the MBE - Differences b/w 5th and 6th ed. Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
em01833

New

Emanuel Strategies & Tactics for the MBE - Differences b/w 5th and 6th ed.

Post by em01833 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:21 pm

Does anyone know whether the questions are the same in each volume? I have the 5th edition, but I am almost finished with it and need some more practice. I know the 6th edition has civ pro, but is that the only change?

I have seen this question asked in a few other posts, but never saw a definitive answer. If someone has the sixth and would be willing to pm me a few pages to compare that would be swell.

rastajacob

New

Re: Emanuel Strategies & Tactics for the MBE - Differences b/w 5th and 6th ed.

Post by rastajacob » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:33 pm

Unfortunately, the only difference is the addition of the Civ Pro section. I too, have the 5th edition, just recently purchased the 6th, and at least as concerns the Torts section, the practice questions match up almost identically...Dunno if you need it, unless you just want it for the Civ Pro questions (which I DOUBT you will for $65..). Hope this helps !

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”