Anyone on Here Use LeanSheets? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Lawworld19

Bronze

Anyone on Here Use LeanSheets?

Post by Lawworld19 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:17 pm

To prepare for the bar

studying4bar

New

Re: Anyone on Here Use LeanSheets?

Post by studying4bar » Sun May 27, 2018 9:40 pm

Lawworld19 wrote:To prepare for the bar
I was not impressed with the leansheets or flashcards for a few different reasons but I did like their visual aids for evidence con law and crim pro or property.

JD28

New

Post by JD28 » Mon May 28, 2018 12:59 pm

Hey- I passed the UBE with a 287 on my second try... highly recommend Studicata... here is a link to check it out ! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions https://studicata.samcart.com/referral/ ... AiZnb6rIEr

northwood

Platinum

Post by northwood » Mon May 28, 2018 3:52 pm

I used them and found them to be a good just the basics attack guide so I could at least flub my way though an essay if needed. I would caution that you dont try too many supplements as each supplement has some form of mnemonics/ strategy for memorizing which can be confusing( unless you can keep them all straight in yo R mind)

scard

New

Post by scard » Tue May 29, 2018 2:07 am

I prefer magicsheets

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

jacketyellow

Bronze

Post by jacketyellow » Tue May 29, 2018 9:56 am

I used LeanSheets for memorization purposes, and passed the bar exam.

Lawworld19

Bronze

Post by Lawworld19 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:14 am

I bought magicsheets instead. Hope they help.

IVChioco

New

Post by IVChioco » Tue May 29, 2018 10:14 am

I used LeanSheets last year for the New York Bar Exam and ended up passing with a score above 300. I highly recommend that you only use them for memorization purposes the last week or so before the Bar. I didn't use LeanSheets for all the subjects, though. I wrote out a lot of my outlines (you can condense almost all the subjects to 2-3 sheets of paper) and used LeanSheets to memorize the topics that I didn't have time to write out when it came to "crunch time."

Law&coffee

New

Post by Law&coffee » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:21 pm

I had a few friends that used LeanSheets for the Texas bar and they all passed. I haven't personally used them.

justanotheruser

Bronze

Post by justanotheruser » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:46 am

northwood wrote:I would caution that you dont try too many supplements as each supplement has some form of mnemonics/ strategy for memorizing which can be confusing( unless you can keep them all straight in yo R mind)
Can confirm. I finally passed the Feb '18 CA bar (after 5 tries), and one of the things that caused me unnecessary stress was collecting too many supplements and trying to combine/reconcile them all.

This time around, I don't think I used any supplements except for the Critical Pass flash cards? As for mnemonics, I made up my own for the essays, which ended up being more effective than trying to memorize pre-made mnemonics, etc.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”