Where could I get NCBE MBE Study Aid Questions with Answer Explanations? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Bar-Examinee

New

Where could I get NCBE MBE Study Aid Questions with Answer Explanations?

Post by Bar-Examinee » Sat May 26, 2018 3:09 pm

Does anyone know where I could get the NCBE MBE Study Aid questions with answer explanations without having to purchase an entire bar prep course?

So far, I know of a paper or digital download version from JD Advising and that the questions are included in the the BarMax MBE Question bank. I imagine Adaptibar also has them.

Are there any others out there?

Nightcrawler

Bronze

Re: Where could I get NCBE MBE Study Aid Questions with Answer Explanations?

Post by Nightcrawler » Sat May 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Bar-Examinee wrote:Does anyone know where I could get the NCBE MBE Study Aid questions with answer explanations without having to purchase an entire bar prep course?

So far, I know of a paper or digital download version from JD Advising and that the questions are included in the the BarMax MBE Question bank. I imagine Adaptibar also has them.

The only one I knew about is Adaptibar. But generally, their explanations are Adaptibar's weak point. They are not like S&T's ones. Also, on Adaptibar you can't really go to the questions you want and get an explanation, you have to "run into them" randomly.

Bar-Examinee

New

Re: Where could I get NCBE MBE Study Aid Questions with Answer Explanations?

Post by Bar-Examinee » Sat May 26, 2018 7:01 pm

Nightcrawler wrote:
Bar-Examinee wrote:Does anyone know where I could get the NCBE MBE Study Aid questions with answer explanations without having to purchase an entire bar prep course?

The only one I knew about is Adaptibar. But generally, their explanations are Adaptibar's weak point. They are not like S&T's ones. Also, on Adaptibar you can't really go to the questions you want and get an explanation, you have to "run into them" randomly.
Thanks for the heads up!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”