NY bar exam July 2018 Study partner on Whatsapp Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
UKATTORNEYUSA

New

NY bar exam July 2018 Study partner on Whatsapp

Post by UKATTORNEYUSA » Wed May 23, 2018 12:11 pm

Is anyone interested in being a study partner for the upcoming NY bar exam? We can call/chat/ video call on Whatsapp or even email. I'm doing Barbri course but welcome any self study bar takers to join me.

Krissynateylee

Bronze

Re: NY bar exam July 2018 Study partner on Whatsapp

Post by Krissynateylee » Thu May 24, 2018 1:55 pm

I'm very interested... Been trying to find a study partner... Im using Kaplan, Adaptibar and NCBE study guides... Email me on cpamba@iu.edu to exchange numbers and start...

Nicolena.

Bronze

Post by Nicolena. » Thu May 24, 2018 10:08 pm

UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:Is anyone interested in being a study partner for the upcoming NY bar exam? We can call/chat/ video call on Whatsapp or even email. I'm doing Barbri course but welcome any self study bar takers to join me.
I’m also using Barbri. My email is franconj@icloud.com. I’m on day two of the mbe immersion.

studying4bar

New

Post by studying4bar » Sat May 26, 2018 11:58 am

I am interested, though I do not know much about WhatsApp - can groups work via WhatsApp?. I have some insight on the bar though, as I actually sat in February to try for the pro bono scholars thing and failed by 19 points... which I actually blame more on exemplify than any failure to study and practice sufficiently. I am using Themis and recently bought Studicata and adaptibar.

UKATTORNEYUSA

New

Post by UKATTORNEYUSA » Sun May 27, 2018 7:55 am

studying4bar wrote:I am interested, though I do not know much about WhatsApp - can groups work via WhatsApp?. I have some insight on the bar though, as I actually sat in February to try for the pro bono scholars thing and failed by 19 points... which I actually blame more on exemplify than any failure to study and practice sufficiently. I am using Themis and recently bought Studicata and adaptibar.
I've set up a group on Whatsapp, so we can have conversations together as a group. I missed Jul 2016 by 28 points. We will be reviewing MBE questions that we got wrong and don't understand. Hopefully to raise MBE scores.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

malena1000987

New

Post by malena1000987 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:03 pm

UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:
studying4bar wrote:I am interested, though I do not know much about WhatsApp - can groups work via WhatsApp?. I have some insight on the bar though, as I actually sat in February to try for the pro bono scholars thing and failed by 19 points... which I actually blame more on exemplify than any failure to study and practice sufficiently. I am using Themis and recently bought Studicata and adaptibar.
I've set up a group on Whatsapp, so we can have conversations together as a group. I missed Jul 2016 by 28 points. We will be reviewing MBE questions that we got wrong and don't understand. Hopefully to raise MBE scores.
Hey, My name is Lena, I would like to join your group, I am the first take taker,
thank you in advance.
My phone - +1(917)497-8685

UKATTORNEYUSA

New

Post by UKATTORNEYUSA » Sun May 27, 2018 5:18 pm

malena1000987 wrote:
UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:
Hey, My name is Lena, I would like to join your group, I am the first take taker,
thank you in advance.
Hey Lena, yes of course you can join. Have you downloaded WhatsApp? Your number does not show up on it.

malena1000987

New

Post by malena1000987 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:08 pm

UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:
malena1000987 wrote:
UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:
thank you in advance.
Hey Lena, yes of course you can join. Have you downloaded WhatsApp? Your number does not show up on it.
Haha, sure my number does not show up, bc I gave you my wrong whats up number, sorry for that.
+38(095)579-1946

Ohnt

New

Post by Ohnt » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:21 pm

Ohnt wrote:
UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:
malena1000987 wrote:
UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:
thank you in advance.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”